Burges Park Festival

Ego

bredrins cousin got nooged over by one of my cousins boyswas mainly a show off ting to say rah blue borough are linked up with cripzpeckham yutes came, and we ducked, one of them apparently pulled out a shottytomorrows gonna be nuts if any blue boro mandem comei know some of their chicks are reaching for fact

Guest haze-e

Peckham yutes arrived. Brave guys boy.I was in Peckham yesterday with ma little cousin playing football, Hes like 12 and there was other yutes around that age aswell as a few my age. Some boy brought out a gun and started shooting for no reason knowing full well there were little kids there. I was so silent fam slippin in Peckham on my ones was not the one.As soon as the 136 reached New Cross i was so happy. Bare weight got lifted off ma heart.

bredrins cousin got nooged over by one of my cousins boyswas mainly a show off ting to say rah blue borough are linked up with cripzpeckham yutes came, and we ducked, one of them apparently pulled out a shottytomorrows gonna be nuts if any blue boro mandem comei know some of their chicks are reaching for fact
is dat on ppls day wen dey came down wiv the shotty???

yh yh

Guest King Ronnie Coleman
Retards innit ego.Draw for the nuke

yh yh
dey wern on sh*t d*ckheadsthey came outside waveleights in deptfordoutside my bredrins yard chattin sh*tzag said "there aint nuffin here for u man duck out"and dey duckdnow u cnt allow man wiv no strap 2 tlk 2 u like datwen u got a shottythe whole ghetto and peckham beef is wack nowbk in my day it was live it was fun

yh yh
dey wern on sh*t d*ckheadsthey came outside waveleights in deptfordoutside my bredrins yard chattin sh*tzag said "there aint nuffin here for u man duck out"and dey duckdnow u cnt allow man wiv no strap 2 tlk 2 u like datwen u got a shottythe whole ghetto and peckham beef is wack nowbk in my day it was live it was fun
it got mad sticky after they deaded y.kravers bruvabreahs were so on point when i was in pepys them time

yh yh
real beef is never fun darg
trust me bk in the day it was funit was jokeslike it was jus a numbers tingsno weapons straight fistssum times a few tools now its a strap tingits not bout dyin 4 the ends

yh yh
it got mad sticky after they deaded y.kravers bruvabreahs were so on point when i was in pepys them time
i wanna dead sum 1 for daty.kraver was my niggadey r lucky kraver aint on road

If i took my chick to this event tomorrow would that be slipping?Would it matter if i came in a car?
i would say so. its not about having ur chick on display in an open space (in souf). its like bringing meat to the pitbull ring
Thanks, some boy and my girl were trying to promote it to me like it was one Notting Hill kotch where you could eat, listen to music and then go home but i had my doubts.