Sign in to follow this  
Guest G-dub

About To Blow...

Guest G-dub

has it already been posted?sorry i aint been on for a while, pc blew up.

is there some sort of message behind this?lmao, i cant help but think this has some sort of racist message behind it, listen to the lyrics lol, i dunno i think my head is putting random things together

Guest haze-e

Chocolate RaaayneI couldnt be bothered to listen to the message coz it got kinda boring but his face at the end. LAMO

Guest G-dub

adfgjiafgjFG#AFGADFGHADOH[LO[TRQTKTRHKOQTO[[THKHLOKTOHLKQTHKQTHQT HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Guest haze-e

LMFAOThe begining of Never Gonna Give It Up is the funniest. His voice is bare deep and slow

Guest haze-e

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHI WAS JUST ON THE FLOOR BENNING AT THIS ONELMFAOOOOOOASASASFSDFASDFSDDSG

yeah, hes talking about racism stillchocolate rain = racism
oh seen, i thought he was talking bout black people in general,"Made me cross the street the other day""Raised your neighborhood insurance rates""Makes us happy 'livin in a gate"i dunno, my mind does seem to pick out racism from nowhere thoughthe remixes people do are jokes though, theres a dnb remix and some guys remix goin "chocolate rain, the rain in spain falls mainly on the plane" lol

Guest G-dub
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHI WAS JUST ON THE FLOOR BENNING AT THIS ONELMFAOOOOOOASASASFSDFASDFSDDSG
LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!i beg sum1 on ere do 1. hahaWheres paul? lol

Guest Scorpzz
ROFLMAOLOLOLOL'chocolate rainnnnn....you can stand under my umbrella......chocolate rainnnnn..........ELLA ELLA ELLA ELLA'

The remixes are jokes.It is about racism lol.Haha..................Hang tight those who own the MooP3

he looks like janet jackson
LMAOPisstake but its trueand LOL at his umbrella remix1st time i'm seeing this today but his voice cracks me up.