was i right. . .

Ego

ayt heres the dealtheres this one girl i know, get on really well and tinglike her nuff and i know she feels the same aswellthe only thing that has stopped it from going any furtheris the fact that shes got a manbut recently, shes been having problems with her mannow a few days ago, she did ask me for advice andi gave her some that would benefit her and her mannow i cant help but feel i shoulda stayed out of it and letnature run its course and maybe hope things could work out in my favourbut my good nature towards girls got the best of meits proper getting to me because im in two minds wherever i was right to try and help them

Well done on helping but back away now. If she leaves you him for you, what makes you sure that once you have her the same thing won't go down between the both of you?? She's having a great time having a man and getting free emotional support from you.

You should have told her that you don't want to give her advice coz you'll be bias. Then if she forces it, say some sh*t that will help split them the f*ck up. All that good samaritan sh*t will land you in the friend zone!
True Stories!And from the friend zone there is no access to "Panty Lane"

Keep out of it. Allow giving her advice, as you have to remember she is only giving her advice. Who knows the kind of grief she coulod be giving her man, which you may suffer from if you attempt to help her out.

I'd like to insert that I was in this situation and did what I did. They ended up splitting up because he was the useless twat he had always been, but she stopped taking it. Eventually he couldn't handle it.I'm not with her now though for the same reason I didn't wife her before him.

I'd like to insert that I was in this situation and did what I did. They ended up splitting up because he was the useless twat he had always been, but she stopped taking it. Eventually he couldn't handle it.I'm not with her now though for the same reason I didn't wife her before him.
what reason was that?anyways, leave the girl be....try not to advise her if you know you really want her BUT if its meant to be between you two and the time is right, things will work out in your favour automatically, just stick around BUT get on with your life UNTIL you know she's hooked and heading straight for you!

Guest haze-e
You played the "friend card" Ego..You shoulda told her the deal there and then.
However Ego... If your smart it could be sick for you.Play it well and then both of you could be happy.

what reason was that?anyways, leave the girl be....try not to advise her if you know you really want her BUT if its meant to be between you two and the time is right, things will work out in your favour automatically, just stick around BUT get on with your life UNTIL you know she's hooked and heading straight for you!
I'm at uni in Birmingham and I don't have the time or money to see her often enough for it to work.

You should have told her that you don't want to give her advice coz you'll be bias. Then if she forces it, say some sh*t that will help split them the f*ck up. All that good samaritan sh*t will land you in the friend zone!
True Stories!And from the friend zone there is no access to "Panty Lane"
No off ramps no slip roadsDead end lolErm...Well helping her could of landed you int he friend zone stillbut in any caseif she left her man for you, whats to say she wont leave you for a new man ??