Ajax vs Arsenal

MrJibbles

So Wenger has said he will go with a stronger side. This will most likely be the team that starts against Fulham next Sunday.Lehmann, Sagna, Toure, Gallas, Clichy, Eboue, Fabregas, Diaby, Rosicky, van Persie, EduardoA win will give us the trophy for the 2nd time and a pre-season double (WOW).

The "wow" was for sarcasm and yeah that's what I thought the team would have been before I heard. The team is below.* Jens Lehmann* Bacary Sagna* Gael Clichy* Kolo Toure* William Gallas* Emmanuel Eboue* Denilson* Mathieu Flamini* Alexander Hleb* Tomas Rosicky* Robin Van PersieSubs are* Lukasz Fabianski* Philippe Senderos* Justin Hoyte* Armand Traore* Alexandre Song* Nicklas Bendtner* Eduardo Da Silva

I'm actually glad Ajax played the way they did yesterday, with it being away from home aswell these are the type of games we struggled with last season. Flamini and Denilson played great and I can see Flamini getting the nod to start alongside Fab untill Gilberto's back.

I'm actually glad Ajax played the way they did yesterday, with it being away from home aswell these are the type of games we struggled with last season. Flamini and Denilson played great and I can see Flamini getting the nod to start alongside Fab untill Gilberto's back.
lol flamini is horriblesong >>>> flaminidenilson can be the next pirlo if he bulks up abit. distribution is on pointstart fab n denilson vs fulham. diaby if hes fit

Over the few months I've given Flamini stick and him saying he wants out etc but last night he won me around. Now Flamini may not be a Cesc Fabregas who has that sharp shooting vision to pick out a pass but the one thing he does have is an engine and willness to get a foot stuck right in.Flamini decided to stay and now wants to prove his worth, he is a squad player someone you can bring in when it gets nasty and last night it got to that stage.What was good to see is the team have that spirit and oze of confidence. They seem to be more together now than last season, now I'm not doubting that they where together but if you notice they're much more together. When it got rough they fought tooth and nail for one another, maybe selling Henry helped them become more of a team.I'm not expecting us to win the league I don't think anyone is but I do think we will end up 3rd and not 20 points of Manchester United - Champions of the world. like last season. Have to remember all our youngsters have got an extra year of Premiership football under their belts. The trips up north during the winter I can see us doing well in now, a good cup run is a must whatever cup it is I don't care I say just win one.

Over the few months I've given Flamini stick and him saying he wants out etc but last night he won me around. Now Flamini may not be a Cesc Fabregas who has that sharp shooting vision to pick out a pass but the one thing he does have is an engine and willness to get a foot stuck right in.Flamini decided to stay and now wants to prove his worth, he is a squad player someone you can bring in when it gets nasty and last night it got to that stage.What was good to see is the team have that spirit and oze of confidence. They seem to be more together now than last season, now I'm not doubting that they where together but if you notice they're much more together. When it got rough they fought tooth and nail for one another, maybe selling Henry helped them become more of a team.I'm not expecting us to win the league I don't think anyone is but I do think we will end up 3rd and not 20 points of Manchester United - Champions of the world. like last season. Have to remember all our youngsters have got an extra year of Premiership football under their belts. The trips up north during the winter I can see us doing well in now, a good cup run is a must whatever cup it is I don't care I say just win one.
Very well put