Sugar....

Uncle Larry

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too mamy of you favour skeletons[/b][/i]
TRUE BLOODY STORIES!
I wont deny it I do prefer slim girls to fat ones.
Not about fat, but thickness is the way forward believe. Not even about slim girls at all. All about the fuller healthy figures.figure wise: Trina or Nicole Richie

Guest Dark Emperor
im not sayin i would wifey it......but sayin u wouldnt even bang it is slyly homo in my eyes.Shes not ugly...shes not obese. Shes at a bangable size.
I wouldnt bang it. It is just too big for me. I dont even care about the face a paper bag takes care of that ish. Its not that shes fat its just that I dont like having sex with men and she has the proportions of a man. Wanting to bang it is slyly homo in my eyes.

Guest Dark Emperor
too mamy of you favour skeletons[/b][/i]
TRUE BLOODY STORIES!
I wont deny it I do prefer slim girls to fat ones.
Not about fat, but thickness is the way forward believe. Not even about slim girls at all. All about the fuller healthy figures.figure wise: Trina or Nicole Richie
Nah you do have a point I do agree with you on that but sugar is a few leaps over the boundary of thickness.

lol @ this silver topic.Sugar aint ugly, just she was a bit slow.She went out wid my bredrin and if you arent a guy who has patience you will treat girls like her like sh*t, which is what happened.Bare man on here could get Sugar, cos like alot of girls shes been hurt and all shes looking for is a guy who will treat her well.

IMO she isnt ugly.but her frame is TOO manly and i like tall and thick girls so thats saying a lot.she must eat A LOT cos she defo pushing at least 14 stone of meat.

messygirl why you sticking up for her anyway849431925ltx3.jpgthat IS fatswear down the fattest legs ive ever seen
biggrin.gif *Orders*"Can I have a breast and thigh with that 2 piece meal, safe boss"
she looks aite derbut dat pic of her rockin a dress inda album. she looked like she cud choke slam me thru the mattressllow dat im not a middle aged white man who like bein dominated inda bedroom

Met her last nite for the first time...Didnt realise just how f*cking tall the girl is... Little drunken minx!!!Only the original users will know who im talking about!
I met her as well, she never knew who i was still, i'd do her!!!!Tipper, heard a lil thing from my partner in crime, is it true?
about who... that all night dj.. yeah.. man had to go to town on him!