Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

how do u get around megaupload

sh*t cuts out so f*cking annoying. at least with rapidshare u can buy a premium account n avoid the sh*tmeagaupload u have to buy nh account by card. f*ck dat sh*tn i tried switching my modem on n off sh*t dont work kmt sh*t site. any other ways 2 get around dat sh*t?

nah megaupload, megarotic and sendspace is getting bannedi get sh*t speeds an sometimes it stops downloading in the middle with DAPswear downeven with firefox i have to wait for yearsdeposit file, rapidshare and most other places is ping and done

Aqua what you trying to download? I'll see if I can find some RS links if you have an account...
sum sky1 the premiership years 01/02 season

nah megaupload, megarotic and sendspace is getting bannedi get sh*t speeds an sometimes it stops downloading in the middle with DAPswear downeven with firefox i have to wait for yearsdeposit file, rapidshare and most other places is ping and done
how the hell do u download from this site,i end up getting 2 page asking me 2 sign up+pay 4 the servicesnever been able 2 free download,even when i click download