For the attention of administration....

Liberal Right Winger

I find it hilarious that Gray fox claims the moderation group on here and members of the administration panel to be "Liberal" yet when someone wishes to bring to the attention of his own views regarding certain topics I am banned and deleted without a say.Now, would you not agree that it is a FORUM where people would like to discuss many different subjects and since this forum does not call itself a music forum, it does not call itself a news forum, it does not carry any specific category but the title of 'whatever' meaning the topics are based on whatever the people would like to discuss would you not agree that it is unfair and amoral to ban someone for having a different view? In fact it might make ones view look weak if banning someone or covering there mouth to be the best option if you cannot verbally prove them any different or resolve with answers.Instead you choose actions.Shall we all make a topic called "I agree" where someone says something and everyone replies "I agree?"I believe the administration and members of the moderation group to be of a supremacist nature when and where race issues are made aware.Do remember that although the black race may be a minority in the real England, on these forums the white race remains the minority and being a minority yourselves you should understand that sometimes under tones can be used towards white people that tick us off when truly you should understand what it is like yourselves and show the bigger authority dealing with these issues instead of having me, a member of the forums having to defend myself and race every time someone throws the word "cracker" towards me.I hope I am not banned again and I do hope to carry on bringing intelligent topics and replies to these forums.Good day.Mr. Sean Ash

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dark Emperor
under tones can be used towards white people that tick us off
This is the only part of your rant I agree with. This does annoy me, nothing is done about the subtle or not so subtle racism towards whites.

Guest Jack X Supreme
This is the only part of your rant I agree with. This does annoy me, nothing is done about the subtle or not so subtle racism towards whites.
How can anyone get angered over the computer?You're lost, this place fell off with these type of guys. *Leaves ViP forever*.

Guest Dark Emperor
Lol I guessed it was ashman purely based on the bad grammar.
Do elaborate.Do not make a statement then show no form of structure on why you feel this way.p.s Is this a English test now? didn't know I was being tested on grammar.
No, friend, this is not an english test. I was merely remarking on the fact that I seriously guessed it was you based on this paragraph :I find it hilarious that Gray fox claims the moderation group on here and members of the administration panel to be "Liberal" yet when someone wishes to bring to the attention of his own views regarding certain topics I am banned and deleted without a say. i do not mean this in a bad way; you have a very recognisable way of trying to convey intellectual points which are shrouded in bad grammar. Like face off but with him it is spelling instead of grammar.spacer.gif

End of the day I have come on here to ask openly the administrator and moderators a question.If the best people like Robinho can do is speak my name in other topics and then come in here crying because I have returned I shall not bow down or drop my levels to them.I just think that unfair banning and unfair moderation does the forum no justice and we will continue to have these discussions until the problem is made aware and there is something being done about it.

Guest Dark Emperor
How can anyone get angered over the computer?You're lost, this place fell off with these type of guys. *Leaves ViP forever*.
Who mentioned anger? Annoyance and anger are two very different things. It is a mild irritation based on the hypocrisy surrounding the racist words, not the words themselves. It seems that the person you thought lost was merely in a place to high up for you to fathom.

End of the day I have come on here to ask openly the administrator and moderators a question.If the best people like Robinho can do is speak my name in other topics and then come in here crying because I have returned I shall not bow down or drop my levels to them.I just think that unfair banning and unfair moderation does the forum no justice and we will continue to have these discussions until the problem is made aware and there is something being done about it.
Shutup, Your boring

Do elaborate.Do not make a statement then show no form of structure on why you feel this way.p.s Is this a English test now? didn't know I was being tested on grammar.
No, friend, this is not an english test. I was merely remarking on the fact that I seriously guessed it was you based on this paragraph :I find it hilarious that Gray fox claims the moderation group on here and members of the administration panel to be "Liberal" yet when someone wishes to bring to the attention of his own views regarding certain topics I am banned and deleted without a say. i do not mean this in a bad way; you have a very recognisable way of trying to convey intellectual points which are shrouded in bad grammar. Like face off but with him it is spelling instead of grammar.spacer.gif
Please do not take this in a bad way but I have never claimed to be better then anyone else. Can you please elaborate further and show me exactly what you mean and which words you are referring to as it could possibly help me and my grammar.

I'm not going to bother 2 read the whole of that. But I'll say this before you claim about living and whatnot...So far I've counted 7 accounts and thats not including this 1. Which are still in the system.Sooner rather than later this might be the 8th or 9th or 10th account that will be in the BANNED usergroup.

Guest Dark Emperor
No, friend, this is not an english test. I was merely remarking on the fact that I seriously guessed it was you based on this paragraph :I find it hilarious that Gray fox claims the moderation group on here and members of the administration panel to be "Liberal" yet when someone wishes to bring to the attention of his own views regarding certain topics I am banned and deleted without a say.i do not mean this in a bad way; you have a very recognisable way of trying to convey intellectual points which are shrouded in bad grammar. Like face off but with him it is spelling instead of grammar.spacer.gif
Please do not take this in a bad way but I have never claimed to be better then anyone else. Can you please elaborate further and show me exactly what you mean and which words you are referring to as it could possibly help me and my grammar.
And I say neither that you claimed this or that it is untrue. when someone wishes to bring to the attention of his own views regarding certain topics It was this sentence within the paragraph which did it. It should have read: When someone wishes to bring to the attention of certain topics his own views --- and then the rest. I know it sounds petty; and it is, but this is what led me to guess it was you. Along with the fact, as previously stated, that other then the grammatical errors instilled in your rant it was to a certain degree an intellectual rant which not many members of this forum can or do pull of.