"I'm a sucker for......."

Yung Fly + Flashy

• 4 weeks later...

I like a little belly

You dont like a little belly. It just makes you feel less guilty when you look at your own.

Ouch.

However you are incorrect, im not into the whole ripped look and six packs. I like a man to have strong, shaped arms and chest with a little belly, not fat but stocky.

I have no guilt over the way I look if I did I wouldn't purposely maintain it this way.

I like a little belly

You dont like a little belly. It just makes you feel less guilty when you look at your own.

Ouch.

However you are incorrect, im not into the whole ripped look and six packs. I like a man to have strong, shaped arms and chest with a little belly, not fat but stocky.

I have no guilt over the way I look if I did I wouldn't purposely maintain it this way.

Right. Ok dear..

6b27a9630e9e.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I like a little belly

No manners.

Elbows on tables etiquette from M12 there

aojdkkalkdaslasd

the realness needs to be freed sometimes

Its not real its rude tbh, I like my body so I don't really get what's so funny.

If you saw me in person your opinion would carry some weight (Im gonna give you all that one) but remember it was me who started talking about being chubby/soft.

Dont try an beat me with my own stick.