Sign in to follow this  
t-dan

Hollyoaks C4

Lol HarshFor Deaf People its a good thing for them cuz they get 2 know whats goin on.On another note Free WARREN

i felt to tell her to get out the way coz she is blocking valuable screen space*i'm joking

Warren is TTTTTOOOOOOOO muchThe way he tried to leng down justin was ALOT!!! biggrin.gif As he's said pushin someone off the balcony isnt his style :D

something wrong with the writers of hollyoaks, how they jump from on storyline to another is dumb!

I hate those people in the corner! They just make weird movements and mouth the words! I could f*cking mouth the words! It's supposed to be a language but the sh*t I see her doing could in no way ever represent what they're saying.

I swear Hollyoaks has teletext subtitles....if so, whats the point of the deaf woman thing.Almost as stupid as the blind people tv i see on BBC1 once, a narrator tryna describe the ocean and whatnot.*smh*

Guest Removal Man

can someone bring me up to date on holloakseverytime i tune in its bout them two gayers so i turn offwot happen to the silly bitch that got pushed off the balcony?did Max get Tom back?

Max got Tom back. The homo story is in the background at the mo (pun intended) because that young girl Amy that had a kid, her mum went nuts and tried to take her. Had a likkle break down. Plus they're focusing on Hannah the blonde chick a lot coz she's starving herself and the guy that lives in their house is starting to clock (SLOWLY!).

Guest Removal Man

wot about the blonde one who wos d victim of attempted murk'dher?

Ooooooooooooh. Dunno. She told the kid that Max won't die if he loves him. Ain't seen her since. I don't really watch though so she might have done some wild sh*t.

Guest Removal Man
Ooooooooooooh. Dunno. She told the kid that Max won't die if he loves him. Ain't seen her since. I don't really watch though so she might have done some wild sh*t.
ahh cool safe

I hate those people in the corner! They just make weird movements and mouth the words! I could f*cking mouth the words! It's supposed to be a language but the sh*t I see her doing could in no way ever represent what they're saying.
Ignorant....
Max got Tom back. The homo story is in the background at the mo (pun intended) because that young girl Amy that had a kid, her mum went nuts and tried to take her. Had a likkle break down. Plus they're focusing on Hannah the blonde chick a lot coz she's starving herself and the guy that lives in their house is starting to clock (SLOWLY!).
What is that other girl doing making Hannah starve her self for the sake of it