Hollyoaks C4

t-dan

Guest Removal Man

can someone bring me up to date on holloakseverytime i tune in its bout them two gayers so i turn offwot happen to the silly bitch that got pushed off the balcony?did Max get Tom back?

Max got Tom back. The homo story is in the background at the mo (pun intended) because that young girl Amy that had a kid, her mum went nuts and tried to take her. Had a likkle break down. Plus they're focusing on Hannah the blonde chick a lot coz she's starving herself and the guy that lives in their house is starting to clock (SLOWLY!).

Guest Removal Man
wot about the blonde one who wos d victim of attempted murk'dher?
Ooooooooooooh. Dunno. She told the kid that Max won't die if he loves him. Ain't seen her since. I don't really watch though so she might have done some wild sh*t.
ahh cool safe

I hate those people in the corner! They just make weird movements and mouth the words! I could f*cking mouth the words! It's supposed to be a language but the sh*t I see her doing could in no way ever represent what they're saying.
Ignorant....
Max got Tom back. The homo story is in the background at the mo (pun intended) because that young girl Amy that had a kid, her mum went nuts and tried to take her. Had a likkle break down. Plus they're focusing on Hannah the blonde chick a lot coz she's starving herself and the guy that lives in their house is starting to clock (SLOWLY!).
What is that other girl doing making Hannah starve her self for the sake of it