Sign in to follow this  
Afroman

looks out the garden!

Its a Bewreeeiful day!!!!!what r u people on today?Stayin in doors or going out?

Going gym around 1ish ... i started talkin 2 some woman in dere on friday...she gave me a lift home and all dat ...pushin a fiat punto...she said shes gonna b dere 2 day.. so manz gonna do a lil workout and see what shes on..........i feel to go cinema aswell though, any good film suggestions?

gonna watch the man utd vs chelsea game and then go out and play some footy (H)

already been out this morning. lavlymite watch the football or the womens british open if im honest

i seen transformers already u kno last week...... any other suggestions biggrin.gif
Madagascar Sick film But it aint in the cinema n its an animation Nevertheless its sick.Or you could just wait 4 rush hour 3 2 come out

Crossin over to south of the river.
We still on for 4:30 yeh?
biggrin.gif Meet you on Clapham High St yh

Didn't go Church this morning but i'll most probably reach this evening.In between that i'm watching United.Might go for a quick skate though need to get me some sun!

gunner watch chelsea v man uthen im gunner watch episode 5 of dexterthen im gunner eat sunday dinnerthen im gunner drinkthen im gunner sleep

Gonna chill in Greenwich Park for a bit
Your lucky its right near.. getting a bus with smelly people biggrin.gif & BBQ later in the evening.