Sign in to follow this  
DINKY

todays meant to be hot

Guest Black Tom
Definitely staying in my house. You can't wear a dress/skirt/shorts without males getting excitable!
Im sure u dont mind the attention though

Guest G-dub
already it is hoti mite go on holiday soon just for the sake
thats what i feel like doin man!i got the money to go away, but no1 wants to go.dno bout going on my own! lol

Guest G-dub

ive got a football match at 2 oclock aswell, i dno if i can be arsed in this heat! lol

Definitely staying in my house. You can't wear a dress/skirt/shorts without males getting excitable!
Im sure u dont mind the attention though
I do actually.

nah i cud play football now no pronlemi dunno the sun bein here makes me realise wat i been missing- the sunso basicLLY i will have to reach some hot destination but not dem bate destinations some next one i dano

Guest G-dub

Yeh its all kool now, but the tap water aint safe to drink just yet, so theres still bare water bowsers on road & bottles. Should be all back to normal this week tho.

Guest Randy Orton

just got inbaking outsidepure girls sunbathing in park*has shower and waits for CS to start*

is rwd still down? i took so much coke today that i feel superf*cked peeps never ever take coke its a good drug but f*cks u up 2 much been on it ince the community sheild match

Guest G-dub

i had a match 2day, got dehydrated to f*ck, spesh drinking loads of alcohol last nite. fort i was gonna throw up on the pitch, but i held it together! lol

yh i was in the park from early like 12.30 - 6drinking smoking chillin up with the peepscaught sum sick tan lineswish twas like that erryday

Guest G-dub

i love it wen its hot, baaaaaaare girls are out on road! lovely