Sign in to follow this  
Supernova

I went out yesterday

Nothing big just want out and about with some friendsI came home kinda late so I just decided to change and leave my clothes on the floorThis morning i take everything out my jeans pockets...what do I finddsc00314op8.jpgdsc00315uw4.jpgTheres some c*nt that works in subway, or the slush puppy placeWho gave me some f*cking foreign currencySuper Pisssed....I cant even do nothing about it arrrrr biggrin.gif

Guest MessyGyal

come on bruvseriously the most that could mean to you is a £1?you that strapped to spend your whole day being pissed?

What i didnt think it was mroe then ten PI aint pisssed cos i am poorI am pisssed cos I got taken for a gooncake by some 3 80 an hour worker

have u determined the value of the coinfor instance it cud be an ancient coin,value of thousandsthts unlikely tho

I got a half penny stashed somewhere, I stole it from some guy back in primary school.You think its worth somethign?
maybe a full penny by now

LOL.Francs arent even used no more, its been 7 years snce they were used....You got mugged differently.Also, a franc is worth about 30p or something.
Thats what i am sayingf*cking 10 year old currency