Hungarian Grand Prix

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

ITV 1, Coverage started at 12, race starts at 1.

Positions for 1300 start of 70-lap race:1 Lewis Hamilton McLaren2 Nick Heidfeld BMW Sauber3 Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari4 Nico Rosberg Williams5 Ralf Schumacher Toyota6 Fernando Alonso McLaren7 Robert Kubica BMW Sauber
Massa to start from 14th after a shite qualiyfying session.Alsono penalised for blocking Hamilton, moved 5 places down grid.

Hamilton at a right go at Ron Dennis "f this f that"The 22-year-old Brit then swore at Dennis over the team radio, blasting: "Don't ever f****** do that to me again." Dennis hit back, blasting: "Don't ever f****** speak to me like that."But Hamilton responded: "Go f****** swivel."

it was a stupid team erroreveryone got worked up no real big deal hamilton aint cocky his reaction was normal for the situation on another note i see Alonso is still carrying on his sabotage attemps
lol @ believing the teams cover up propaganda....
so you dont think its normal for a sportsperson to react in a angry/frustrated mannor when a mistake this stupid happens its a natural reaction if everyone was all smiles hugs and joking about it after, that would be bullshit

it was a stupid team erroreveryone got worked up no real big deal hamilton aint cocky his reaction was normal for the situation on another note i see Alonso is still carrying on his sabotage attemps
lol @ believing the teams cover up propaganda....
so you dont think its normal for a sportsperson to react in a angry/frustrated mannor when a mistake this stupid happens its a natural reaction if everyone was all smiles hugs and joking about it after, that would be bullshit
No you d*ck.Like Reppin said, what i'm on about is you're a top mug for believing it was a team error.