Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arsenal 4 life

rush hour 3

Guest Arsenal 4 life

what date does this video come out i wanna go see it with my friends some people are saying the 10th and some people are saying the 30th

Have you ever heard of using comma's in your sentences?
Commas
lol its jokes when ppl do thattryna correct ppl, then mess up the correction

Guest Arsenal 4 life
Have you ever heard of using comma's in your sentences?
Commas
lol its jokes when ppl do thattryna correct ppl, then mess up the correction
LOL

Guest Dark Emperor

I think this film is going to be a 7/10 based on the tv spots and theatrical trailers. Unoriginal, cliched jokes pulled of very well.

Guest Durrty Boi

that chinese french guy think in the ad was jokeswatched rush hour 2 yesterday aswell, n i cnt believe i forgot how funny it was

I'm actually excited about this movie now. Looks a alot better than I thought it would be. The trailer's sold the movie for me"YOU ASIAN, STOP HUMILIATING YASELF!" Lmao, gotta watch this

CHRIS TUCKER IS A JOKERWILL DEFFINENTLY BE GOING TO SEE THIS!THEN AGAIN NAA IL WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT ON DVDTHEN AGAIN NAAAIL WAIT FOR TESCO TO DROP THE PRICE TO £3 THEN BUY IT!

Jackie Chan >>>>>>>>>
CHAN THE CHINA MAN IS ONLY ONTOP OF THINGS BECAUSE OF OBJECTS AROUND HIMPUT HIM IN A ROOM WITH NO OBJECTS HE WOULD GET HIS ARSE KICKED!STANDARDLY!

Jackie Chan >>>>>>>>>
CHAN THE CHINA MAN IS ONLY ONTOP OF THINGS BECAUSE OF OBJECTS AROUND HIMPUT HIM IN A ROOM WITH NO OBJECTS HE WOULD GET HIS ARSE KICKED!STANDARDLY!
You clearly have only seen his western productions, you judge man from rush hour and shanghai noon?Chan the man is serious.But yeah even the most lethal guys would get their arse kicked when they are in a room with no items to use as weapons surrounded by 20 guys, this is reality, they can't buss moves Ryu style.

Jackie Chan >>>>>>>>>
You clearly have only seen his western productions, you judge man from rush hour and shanghai noon?Chan the man is serious.But yeah even the most lethal guys would get their arse kicked when they are in a room with no items to use as weapons surrounded by 20 guys, this is reality, they can't buss moves Ryu style.
NOI JUDGE HIM FROM TERMINATOR AND E-TWHAT DO YOU THINK I JUDGE HIM FROM FOOOO?

Jackie brings the environmental props into fights coz he's an inventive fight choreographer and coz he's a badman like that. But in straightforward hand-to-hand he will still body anyone.

Jackie Chan >>>>>>>>>
Well he did films in his native country before hollywood got him so you admitting you have not seen any of those films tells me you can't properly gage his ability to fight hand to hand.Like next man said he brings his environment into his fight sequences because he is inventive.

Jackie Chan >>>>>>>>>
Well he did films in his native country before hollywood got him so you admitting you have not seen any of those films tells me you can't properly gage his ability to fight hand to hand.Like next man said he brings his environment into his fight sequences because he is inventive.
THAT STILL DON'T MATTERALL THEM KICKS AND PUNCHES ARE STUNT MEN AND HOLLYWOOD FXLIKE DINOSOURS ARE STILL ALIVE JUST BECAUSE STEPHEN SPILBERG CAN PULL A FEW MOVES ON THE PCALLOW BEING DRAWN IN

Jackie Chan >>>>>>>>>
THAT STILL DON'T MATTERALL THEM KICKS AND PUNCHES ARE STUNT MEN AND HOLLYWOOD FXLIKE DINOSOURS ARE STILL ALIVE JUST BECAUSE STEPHEN SPILBERG CAN PULL A FEW MOVES ON THE PCALLOW BEING DRAWN IN
I ain't saying man can go on like superman and knock out 20 guys, I am just saying that his hand to hand fighting skills are very good.Like I said no man can go on like they are Ryu or something, any man will get bodied by 20 dudes coming at them.

Jackie Chan >>>>>>>>>
I ain't saying man can go on like superman and knock out 20 guys, I am just saying that his hand to hand fighting skills are very good.Like I said no man can go on like they are Ryu or something, any man will get bodied by 20 dudes coming at them.
BUT BLUDWHO FIGHTS HAND TO HANDI TEND TO GO FOR THE FACE BLUDWHAT KIND OF HOMO FIGHTING IS THIS?