Sign in to follow this  
Dat Boy B

LMAO @ This clown.

Gallas prepared to leadDefender to fill Henry's bootsWilliam Gallas has told Arsene Wenger he is happy to become a leader among the Arsenal ranks.The former Chelsea defender has been asked to fill the leadership void created by Thierry Henry's summer switch to Barcelona.Gallas expects a reaction to Henry's exit in the first few weeks of the season, but will be there to guide Wenger's young guns."I know I am being called on to be one of the leaders of the team after the exit of Henry and I am prepared for that," he told the Sunday Mirror."I am one of the more experienced players in the squad and I am here to help the younger players in all aspects - and that is what I have told Arsene Wenger face-to-face."The departure of Henry cannot be dismissed and it will show in the first few games of the season. But that will pass."Confident of successDespite Henry's departure, Gallas believes there is the talent Wenger's squad to lift silverware this season."I am not crazy when I say we can win something," he added. "We have to be optimistic and have the mentality of champions."I am a born winner and always ask a lot of myself. My only desire is to succeed and I want Arsenal to be fighting for titles."
I hope the Arsenal fans boo him next season LMAO @ Wenger not makin Toure/Gilberto CaptainMust be a french thing. Henry , now Gallas

Would have thought Gilberto would have been made captain. Seeing as though he was captain whenever Henry wasn't playing.

Would have thought Gilberto would have been made captain. Seeing as though he was captain whenever Henry wasn't playing.
YepPlus at no point during that article was the captaincy mentioned.

not long ago he was criticizing the squad and now he wants to lead the teamf*ck off.

not long ago he was criticizing the squad and now he wants to lead the teamf*ck off.
gallas is a good player but i get the feeling that if real or barca or any team of that status comes in for him he'll be off he cant be trusted from when he said he'd score own goals if chelsea didn't let him leave

toure and gilberto r fighting for there 1st team places this season
Seriously what the f*ck, you don't honestly believe this do you?

Soon as he knows hes not getting the captaincy he will probably start slewing again.

toure and gilberto r fighting for there 1st team places this season
Seriously what the f*ck, you don't honestly believe this do you?
its a fact gilberto is.toure should be. hopefully johann can step it up.

I see how gilberto, vice-captain soon to be club captain, copa america winning captain and who got his fair share of goals last season will be fighting for his place in our side.

As long as the captain is vocal, has experience at the highest level and pushes the team on when needed i don't mind who it isgallas and gilberto are the only ones that fit that roleforget kolo for now