LMAO @ This clown.

Dat Boy B

Gallas prepared to leadDefender to fill Henry's bootsWilliam Gallas has told Arsene Wenger he is happy to become a leader among the Arsenal ranks.The former Chelsea defender has been asked to fill the leadership void created by Thierry Henry's summer switch to Barcelona.Gallas expects a reaction to Henry's exit in the first few weeks of the season, but will be there to guide Wenger's young guns."I know I am being called on to be one of the leaders of the team after the exit of Henry and I am prepared for that," he told the Sunday Mirror."I am one of the more experienced players in the squad and I am here to help the younger players in all aspects - and that is what I have told Arsene Wenger face-to-face."The departure of Henry cannot be dismissed and it will show in the first few games of the season. But that will pass."Confident of successDespite Henry's departure, Gallas believes there is the talent Wenger's squad to lift silverware this season."I am not crazy when I say we can win something," he added. "We have to be optimistic and have the mentality of champions."I am a born winner and always ask a lot of myself. My only desire is to succeed and I want Arsenal to be fighting for titles."
I hope the Arsenal fans boo him next season LMAO @ Wenger not makin Toure/Gilberto CaptainMust be a french thing. Henry , now Gallas

not long ago he was criticizing the squad and now he wants to lead the teamf*ck off.
gallas is a good player but i get the feeling that if real or barca or any team of that status comes in for him he'll be off he cant be trusted from when he said he'd score own goals if chelsea didn't let him leave