FHH '07

Guest Black Tom

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how are you lot making these albums n mixtapes
albums, go to product distribution n then press more albumsthen advertise themfor mixtapes, create or join an alliance (ont hat main bit where it shows what everyone is doin, under ur name on the left itll say alliances, then u can create or jointhen make mixtapes
so u cant make an album???coz one of my artist doesnt have any albums made yet

Guest haze-e

Who wants to make a mixtape with Styles P. Tell me which alliance to join and im there. I got some eklectic mix of peoples on my label boy

Guest Black Tom
Who wants to make a mixtape with Styles P. Tell me which alliance to join and im there. I got some eklectic mix of peoples on my label boy
wat one shall i delete

Guest Durrty Boi
how are you lot making these albums n mixtapes
albums, go to product distribution n then press more albumsthen advertise themfor mixtapes, create or join an alliance (ont hat main bit where it shows what everyone is doin, under ur name on the left itll say alliances, then u can create or jointhen make mixtapes
so u cant make an album???coz one of my artist doesnt have any albums made yet
u can only do albums that are actually officially releasedlike with rick ross i can only do port of miamii cant create some next one away onethats only for mixtapes

Guest Durrty Boi
Duurty. I wanna join your alliance. Lewiville Records. Hit me up nah man
click on the alliances bit, then paper bag notesclick join if u cancoz i dunno how to add ppl

Guest Black Tom
wat one shall i delete
On the league standings delete the one on number 6 called STARR⢠REC.
Mine is saying that ur labels are 2nd and 4th, sign artists 2 the lable that u want 2 keep, so i can delet the other one without any artists

Guest haze-e
click on the alliances bit, then paper bag notesclick join if u cancoz i dunno how to add ppl
The only thing there is close Lol. Hmmm.Your line up looks sick. Styles P is looking to duppy off them mixtapes

wat one shall i delete
On the league standings delete the one on number 6 called STARR⢠REC.
Mine is saying that ur labels are 2nd and 4th, sign artists 2 the lable that u want 2 keep, so i can delet the other one without any artists
Delete number 4 cah that one ain't even active.

Guest Durrty Boi
The only thing there is close Lol. Hmmm.Your line up looks sick. Styles P is looking to duppy off them mixtapes
ahhh i dnt even know how ot do itBully how do u do it?lol