Some immigrants try mug my mum

few weeks back when she was at the cashpoint.She felt 1 of them reach for her bag and she elbowed him in his chest and he fell on the floor winded.The other 2 ran off.She jumped on top of the 1 on the floor and held him down while she got her fone out.She called the police and the community police came in seconds cos they was on the road.I was proper pissed but obviously you cant go on a wild goose chase looking for some Kosovan but I wish I was there cos I woulda stamped him in his boat.Anyway she said nobody tried to help her at all but its changed my thinking because b4 Im not sure I would have got involved if I saw sh*t going down on the street, you read about all these have a go heroes laying 6th feet deep.ButIf I see someone in trouble now I will defo go to their aid because thats the right thing to do, being an honourable part of society as a civilian protecting other innocent civilians in times of f*ckry alie?What would you do?Have you jumped in for a complete stranger b4?Have you watched or walked passed a complete stranger b4 when its obvious they needed help? (be honest)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol f*ck off would i jump in... If i see someone getting jumped, they could deserve it, nothing to do with meIf i see someone getting mugged, f*ck it, the mugger could have a knife and i aint getting stabbed for anyoneIf i hear a woman crying 'r*pe' i wouldn't go, coz i'd be scared its some kind of robbery set up999 is you.

Lol f*ck off would i jump in... If i see someone getting jumped, they could deserve it, nothing to do with meIf i see someone getting mugged, f*ck it, the mugger could have a knife and i aint getting stabbed for anyoneIf i hear a woman crying 'r*pe' i wouldn't go, coz i'd be scared its some kind of robbery set up999 is you.
999 is helping still.Its not walking past is it?

Guest luckstar

NEVA BE A HERO... ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESSIF YOU GET INVOLVED U DESERVE 2 SUFFER THE CONSEQEUNCESID NEVER GET INVOLVED IF IT INVOLVED A WHITE PERSON ... ID LET THEM DEVILS TAKE A FEW BOSHES EVEN IF ITS AN OLD GRANNY GETTIN RAPED BY A GANG OF MARLIS AT MACHETE POINTPROBABLY WOULDNT GET INVOLVED IF IT WERE BLACK PEOPLE EITHER - I DONT WANT 2 GET SHOTPOSSIBLY MITE GET INVOLVED IT WAS A WEEDY ASIANS OR AFGHANS OR ARBA S GETTING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OFF BECAUSE SOMETIMES I FEEL 2 PROTECT PARTS OF MY COMMUNITYMORE TIMES THO I WOULD NEVER GET INVOLVED BECAUSE I JUST DON'T CARE ENOUGH ABOUT HUMANITY

Guest Durrty Boi

too risky for meplus i aint strong so i could get f*cked upplus there's the possibility of gettin sued for injuring the person who's commiting the assault

Ive done it before and I'll do it again.One guy was getting started on by some guy, and stepped in and told him to know his role (I actually said that), then nothign happened. End of.Some drunk guy started shouting at my mum a few weeks back, BARE man around and noone done nothing, my mum had to run home......all crying and sh*t.That sh*t NEVER flies, allow standing and watching.

Ive done it before and I'll do it again.One guy was getting started on by some guy, and stepped in and told him to know his role (I actually said that), then nothign happened. End of.Some drunk guy started shouting at my mum a few weeks back, BARE man around and noone done nothing, my mum had to run home......all crying and sh*t.That sh*t NEVER flies, allow standing and watching.
Truss, there'll come a time someone you know will need some help.Everybody is a son/daughter, mum/wife aint about just walking past.

Guest SHO FACE GOON
SO WHAT DID YOU DO BLOOD?

SO WHAT DID YOU DO BLOOD?
I diffused the situation and made sure that the guy that was gonnna get beats didnt get beats.

I've stepped in before, in city centre. A fight kicked off I stepped in and pulled them apart, then one of they guys shouts at me saying "I'm an undercover police officer and I watched him stealing from Marks & Sparks, SOMEBODY GET MY RADIO." (Cos a scene had built up by then).I stood there thinkin you're taking the piss aren't you? Then seen his badge so I let go of him and let him take control again, luckily I didn't use force on either of them cos then like some mans have said it woulda been shame on me for getting involved when it had nothing to do with me.But still I don't care I'll get involved again, some dumb instinct that's gonna get me in to trouble one day but who gives.

Guest bj penn

if i saw someone getting jumped i wouldn't get involved .Why would I risk potentially my life for someone i don't know and i don't know if the situation is planned or not

Ive walked passed a few scraps and major arguments on road, but i have never felt that its my duty to jump in and play the peacemaker.This day and age, doing the right thing in them situations often gets you into trouble, as said before, ppl who have played the hero are now lying in their graves.If a situation has nothing to do with you, do not allow yourself to get involved. As you will never know why they are causing a scene in the first placeWhen it comes to your family thats a totally different situation, if i see a member of my fam getting robbed or fighting, i aint gonna stand there and act like a passer by...i wud take my chances.But i am not risking my life for sum1 i dont know, cause in a worse case scenario, if u get shot or stabbed, everyone involved in the altercation is fleeing the scene and leaving you there fighting for you life....with 1 or 2 observers tending to you and thinking "why play the hero?".

Guest The Operative.

When I was young someone crashed into my mums car and and the whole street came out to investigate bare pointing of fingers and then some random white guy got accused and he was blatenlty drunk and driving so man started effin and blindin at my mum and me as a 12 year old was switching so my i gave man a kick in the stomach but it was bare weak. He then punched me in the face and started shouting and pushing me.I jumped back wondering if anyone was gonna help me fight a fully grown man. I didnt wonder long because the then ghetto youts and random man from street gave the guy the deepest beating of his life. While all the women stood around and watched.I just stood back like I was playing smackdown and taunted him in order to reach a special. But when I saw the way man was bleeding and crying I thought nah he definitely dont need the stone cold stunner. Good thing too cos every1 who touched him got shifted within hours. I also now know it was of the yout's that crashed into the car in the first place.He got what he deserved for punching me, but mob justice ain't the way forward and someone really should have stepped into say enough.

few weeks back when she was at the cashpoint.She felt 1 of them reach for her bag and she elbowed him in his chest and he fell on the floor winded.The other 2 ran off.She jumped on top of the 1 on the floor and held him down while she got her fone out.She called the police and the community police came in seconds cos they was on the road.I was proper pissed but obviously you cant go on a wild goose chase looking for some Kosovan but I wish I was there cos I woulda stamped him in his boat.Anyway she said nobody tried to help her at all but its changed my thinking because b4 Im not sure I would have got involved if I saw sh*t going down on the street, you read about all these have a go heroes laying 6th feet deep.ButIf I see someone in trouble now I will defo go to their aid because thats the right thing to do, being an honourable part of society as a civilian protecting other innocent civilians in times of f*ckry alie?What would you do?Have you jumped in for a complete stranger b4?Have you watched or walked passed a complete stranger b4 when its obvious they needed help? (be honest)
2 b honest it depends. if its an oldy lady getin wrapd den yh il jump in koz dat cud hapen 2 my mum so y not help. but if its jus sum1 getin rushd or a yout getin jakd fuk dem init