laziness makes u do dumb things....

Aquaman

Guest Arsenal 4 life

LOL ONE TIME I WAZ IN MY ROOM AND HAD A HALF EMPTY BOTTLE OF WATER COULDENT BE BOTHERED TO GO TO THE BIN SO I THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW INTO MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS GARDEN AND IT HIT HIM ON THE HEAD WATER WAS GOIN DOWN HIS SHIRT AND ALL SORTS

Guest The Operative.

(in year10)Bredrin was telling me how he lashed earlier and threw a condom out his window and it landed in his neighbours garden.(I didnt believe him)I was at his yard when his mum came back and his neighbour then came over and said he had been throwing water bombs, he denied it, neighbour went into his garden came back and said hold on it was a used condom. Mum looks at him and says why are you throwing condoms out of my window, and then clocks.Me and the neighbour leave, to avoid bloodshed.To this day Im not sure whether he did lash or just had a wank.

Guest Arsenal 4 life
(in year10)Bredrin was telling me how he lashed earlier and threw a condom out his window and it landed in his neighbours garden.(I didnt believe him)I was at his yard when his mum came back and his neighbour then came over and said he had been throwing water bombs, he denied it, neighbour went into his garden came back and said hold on it was a used condom. Mum looks at him and says why are you throwing condoms out of my window, and then clocks.Me and the neighbour leave, to avoid bloodshed.To this day Im not sure whether he did lash or just had a wank.
lool

Guest Durrty Boi
lool 1 time man was all mashed up frm night b4. woke up needin a pisscudnt be arsed to get up n go toilet so i thought yh piss in a bottle2 2s bottle didnt quite have the capacity needed. der was spillage at least the floor was laminate and not carpet
u couldnt even stop?lmfao

lool 1 time man was all mashed up frm night b4. woke up needin a pisscudnt be arsed to get up n go toilet so i thought yh piss in a bottle2 2s bottle didnt quite have the capacity needed. der was spillage at least the floor was laminate and not carpet
u couldnt even stop?lmfao
cant remember think i attempted a dash to the toilet wen i clocked it mite b 2 smalli dunno how to stop pissin mid piss.

been thereonly with me, it just came rushing out and made a lil bit of a mess

LMAO done this a few times, never learn my lesson

lmao.when i try carry more than i should because i dont wana make 2 trips, then i drop stuff and make a mess...long
many a time
oh so truei get grouchy when this happens and THEN my phone rings or my kitten runs out of my front door as i open the door with my hands full or my son does something stupidinfact i dont remember takin trips too tuff i always try and do it in one go