Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Anyone looking to go abroad in the next 10 months or so

Guest MessyGyal

im going rome in 3 weeks and new york in dec. Rome is already booked can you get me the new york on the cheap?

Yea, defo. PM me or something init. The aforementioned deal was only 350.Not promising I can get you it for the SAME price, but similar.

How much you pay for your holiday?
350And Stat, EVERYONE knows, if your even SLIGHTLY cultured, Morocco is the ONLY country in Africa worth reaching.

350And Stat, EVERYONE knows, if your even SLIGHTLY cultured, Morocco is the ONLY country in Africa worth reaching.
no way. Egypt, Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya. I could go on. Only people who don't know about culture would make that kinda statement.

Guest Durrty Boi
ha ha

hook me up 4 dam or sumin cheap already 40 notes 4 september but my dads all telling me he flew out there 4 a fiver

lmao.The African Uprise. Pitty you couldnt do it earlier ey.
Jamal don't pretend you don't have nigerian blood in you.

not really jamal tis 40 notesbut still apart from dam iv bin most places i wana go ermmmm (thinks about it)

im on this, show me what u got
Yea, just let me know when your ROUGHLY avalible to travel and where you wanna go init. Ill get back to you in a few days.

Yea, just let me know when your ROUGHLY avalible to travel and where you wanna go init. Ill get back to you in a few days.
yoim lookin to go away before the end of the month...me and my girl28th +/- 3 dayscheap beach resort type holiday (budget about £300/person)i added u on msnsami_glasgow@hotmail.comsafe

yoim lookin to go away before the end of the month...me and my girl28th +/- 3 dayscheap beach resort type holiday (budget about £300/person)i added u on msnsami_glasgow@hotmail.comsafe
You added me but you asint online.

Anything for Egypt?
Hey, dont go there. Go Morocco instead.
Serious? Whys that then?
lol ive herd a good few stories where man get napped by 5-0 on ransom