Sign in to follow this  
Guest SHO FACE GOON

IS KARA LOUISE A LIGHT SKIN TING?

i saw her mum on bblb and she looked mixed, i'm guessing her dad's white so she's probably 1/4 black

Guest G-dub

whats up with her phantom of the opera face tho? half her forehead is pale, n she dyed her hair blonde to blend in with it. lol

I wouldnt mash her, with that hair she looks like one of the xmen, I can't remember which one
rogue?reaction_256.jpg260px-Xevo_rogue.jpg

Guest haze-e
whats up with her phantom of the opera face tho? half her forehead is pale, n she dyed her hair blonde to blend in with it. lol
That blonde bit in her hair is her birthmark. I personally think its sexy sttill.

Yeh u can have birthmarks in ur hair.One boy back in primary school had a big black dot in the back corner of his head piece still.Looked like someone got a spray can and just held it in the same spot for a few secs.

This is one chick that I refuse to hype. Whenever she opens her mouth she seriously looks like she has some sort of retardation in her. Them teeth are so offputting too.

This is one chick that I refuse to hype. Whenever she opens her mouth she seriously looks like she has some sort of retardation in her. Them teeth are so offputting too.
diiffrentlyshe looks like a squirrel and her eyebrows are dodgy

bb8671300amykarag445bb8ln3.jpgsomeone find a better pic, need to confirm the thickness cause she keeps wearing long dresses.