Who feels sorry for....

Libertine

the african women always gimi jokethe 1 in moonlight was skanking 2 crazy frogi always give em a pound 2 sweet them up and they let me buil up in the toilets (pre smoking ban)there was 1 cow in KO fuking tuff face warrior bitch, gave me so much attitude all night, and had the cheek 2 tell me my bras 2 smalltha fack outta ere, u shud b working in john lewis then not fukin selling lollies in a bogbut u let dem man stay there cussin em cah they make a nice change set nights

its allways black guyseven in scotlandLMAOall friendly and sh*t to all the african folk to make u pity them.....standin there with a paper towel waiting while u wash ur hands.all the aftershaves are fakethey make a shitload of money i saw a guy with like 75p in his money cup and i gave him a quid, when i went back later the quid was gone.they blatantly hide the money they make and make themself look poor

its allways black guyseven in scotlandLMAOall friendly and sh*t to all the african folk to make u pity them.....standin there with a paper towel waiting while u wash ur hands.all the aftershaves are fakethey make a shitload of money i saw a guy with like 75p in his money cup and i gave him a quid, when i went back later the quid was gone.they blatantly hide the money they make and make themself look poor
Probably for security

At Kingston works one of them bathroom guys was funny in a wierd way. I wash up after a piss as you do and thought "why not" and decided to get some aftershave I was DRUNK and man starts spraying all over saying "I will make it p*ssy killer" and then gives me some sprays right on my crotch.I was drunk so I thought nothing of it till I left the toilets and thought to myself "what the f*ck!"

Guest Jack X Supreme
I SPRAY MYSELF HE LOOKS AT ME AND SAYS "£1 PLEASE"ME : KMT AND I WALK OUT
You're a p*ssy'ole still.
SKEEEENSORRY I ROBBED YOUR DAD FOR A FEW SQUIRTS(NO HOMO)TELL HIM I WILL SEND THE £1 THRU PAYPAL
kk

I SPRAY MYSELF HE LOOKS AT ME AND SAYS "£1 PLEASE"ME : KMT AND I WALK OUT
You're a p*ssy'ole still.
SKEEEENSORRY I ROBBED YOUR DAD FOR A FEW SQUIRTS(NO HOMO)TELL HIM I WILL SEND THE £1 THRU PAYPAL
kk
LISTEN UPDON'T GET RUDE TO ME WITH YOUR KK TALKSI WILL SLAP YOUR FACE SO HARD PEOPLE WILL THINK YO ARSE IS BLACK!

Hold on what does "kk" mean, why did this new guy get so testy over it?