Sign in to follow this  
BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

Shit!

TELL THEM TO ADD ME SIDGAV@HOTMAIL.CO.UKASK THEM IF THEY REMEMBER YOUR COSUIN SID AND WHEN THEY COME ON I WILL SLEW!

Guest Durrty Boi

copy their email addressthen search it on myspace7 times out of 10 they'll have a profile

Guest Yoshie.

Just ask them who they are.Sure it's not as much of a big deal as you're making ..

just say somethin like"i aint seen you in tiime...how long u think exactly?""like 2 months ago""isit? i swear it was in november times""nah, i saw you at blah blah you was with blah blah i was with blah blah"or somethin

Nah, I feel too deep to drop them lines.Its too late now anyway, im in conversation with him. I never like to be bad to people cos there may come a time when I need a favour or something from them....Ima just type lol to everyhting he says to dead the convo

JUST SAY TO THE BREHLOOK I'M NOT BEING FUNNY BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU AREIF I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE THEN YOU ARE NOTHING TO MESTRAIGHT RIGHT CLICK BLOCK AND DELETE BUSINESS.

JUST SAY TO THE BREHLOOK I'M NOT BEING FUNNY BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU AREIF I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE THEN YOU ARE NOTHING TO MESTRAIGHT RIGHT CLICK BLOCK AND DELETE BUSINESS.
Not about being deep to him when he knows me.Allow thinking that sort of talk gets you places in life.One time I might need him to do me a favour, but I cant ask him cos of the way I woulda talked to him.Unneccesary

ALLOW CATCHING FEELINGS FROM NET HEADS.IT'S THE INTERNET, HE KNOWS YOUR MSN NAME AND YOUR MYSPACESEND HIM DOWN THE YELLOW BRICK ROADI WOULD.

Guest Arsenal 4 life

if u dnt wanna talk to the person say you have to go and then block them

INNIT NOTHING LONGSOMETIMES I BLOCK HEADS ON MY MSN JUST FOR THE JOKES OF ITTHEY ARE JUST NUMBERS TO ME

INNIT NOTHING LONGSOMETIMES I BLOCK HEADS ON MY MSN JUST FOR THE JOKES OF ITTHEY ARE JUST NUMBERS TO ME
Please shutup.Im not sure you understand how dumb you sound

This happened to me couple of days ago, some breh from my college added me and I couldn't remember his name when he asked me do I know who it is even with his display showing.Felt dredd when I called him some next name.

Please shutup.Im not sure you understand how dumb you sound
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW DUMB YOU SOUND BREDRINYOU ARE HYPING OVER A NEXT GUY ON YOUR MSNHOMO LEVELS.