Sign in to follow this  
Em Dott

I Love New York

Did anyone just watch this on MTV? Some funny guys on there.And her mum looks like a man in a wig straight up and down.

I swear down, Flava Flav looked like Gollum. How can those women hoesntly feel content doing something with him? Now, each to their own, and I'm not about to hate on a next man's conquests, but come on. He looks like a f*cking mystical creature that lurks in the woods.

I swear down, Flava Flav looked like Gollum. How can those women hoesntly feel content doing something with him? Now, each to their own, and I'm not about to hate on a next man's conquests, but come on. He looks like a f*cking mystical creature that lurks in the woods.
You aint seen the madre have you lmfao

You aint seen the madre have you lmfao
My sister told me she looks exactly like him. Which means sh*t is f*cked up.

LOL @ this program!!!Chance is a TOOOOPPP waste man.

Recorded that and watched it yesterday.Her mum was over-reacting with the chance situation. And romance? Bait actor. At one point he was talking to camera and his whole zac-from-saved-by-the-bell-resembling sweetboy act dropped.

Guest Scorpzz
788543770ljz6.jpgklingonzf4.jpgAm I the only person who sees a resemblance between the mum and klingon?

788543770ljz6.jpgklingonzf4.jpgAm I the only person who sees a resemblance between the mum and klingon?
LMAO

LMAO
Neck shot !!K-dot.1
"Leave Air Vents In Your Forehead Like Klingons (8)"

LMAO Im sure New Yorks on somethin....she got over skinny after appearing on tv the first time round.

HAHAHAHAAHOWHRHHHHKEFEKKK