Sign in to follow this  
Benicio del Toney

r%26b Lloyd

Hate this guy with a passion. Only features holding his album together are the collaborations and the funky addictive beats. His voice is so f*cking annoying.

sum1 send me trey songz mixtape.cant remember wat its called still but i think it has change clothes remix onit

sum1 send me trey songz mixtape.cant remember wat its called still but i think it has change clothes remix onit
I Gotta Make It?

I Gotta Make It?
nah dats his album.he put out a mixtape since then. mostly with rappers on and him singing

His voice is extremely girl-like. Especially when you hear him speak.But he makes massive tunes. Fabolous' track with him is a favourite of mine atm.

I Gotta Make It?
nah dats his album.he put out a mixtape since then. mostly with rappers on and him singing
Oh that mixtape. Prince of R&B or something (I think). I'd up it for you, but I deleted a lot of tracks of it.

Guest Durrty Boi

stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooophe sounded abit gay when he said that on that tune with lil waynehes ite doebut i dnt listen 2 rnb

Guest haze-e
His voice is heavy, what you man on about.Tryna be a sweetboy thug tho but he dont really pull the thug ting off lol
Nah man. His voice is very annoying. Some ratty-fied high pitched suttin

Guest luckstar

ALBUM IS VERY VERY SATISFACTORYCERTIFIED PLAYERS PRAYER HAZEL .. ALL BIG TUNESYOU = BEST RNB TRACK FOR A LONG TIMEHIS HOOKS > ANY1 ELSES RITE NOW APART FROM AKON

Wayne made You what it is and saved his career, nobody can deny that if you have heard the ORIGINALThe few bangers he has is keeping him alive after his previous attempts flopped..His voice is decentRnB wise tho for me nobody is touchin Trey Songz>>>

Guest luckstar

TREY SONGZ IS THE MOST OVVERRATED RNB SINGER SINCE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE CAME ABOUTPLUS THE ORIGINAL 2 'YOU' WAS BIG AS WELLNAS AND ANDRE 3000 WERE BIG ON THATLLOYD HAS BEEN BIG SINCE SOUTHSIDE JA RULE FEAT LYOLD - WHERE IM FROM = POWERFUL MUSIC

I like Lloyd because he doesnt pretend to be anything he isnt, he just comes across as a cheesy happy-go-lucky kind of guy.I rated Trey Songz until i watched him on a interview, he sounds and behaves like pansy.

TREY SONGZ IS THE MOST OVVERRATED RNB SINGER SINCE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE CAME ABOUTPLUS THE ORIGINAL 2 'YOU' WAS BIG AS WELLNAS AND ANDRE 3000 WERE BIG ON THATLLOYD HAS BEEN BIG SINCE SOUTHSIDE JA RULE FEAT LYOLD - WHERE IM FROM = POWERFUL MUSIC
LOL the original doesn't have anyone featuring on it.. just lloyd and a dead out song.LLOYD big before You??1,2,3 tunes maybebut he wasn't selling beforeHe was lucky he came correct on Street Love butWAYNE MADE HIS CAREERTrey Songz overrated?His catalogue >>> LloydsHis voice >>> Lloydsbut still he hasn't even fully blownEnd of.

I like Lloyd because he doesnt pretend to be anything he isnt, he just comes across as a cheesy happy-go-lucky kind of guy.I rated Trey Songz until i watched him on a interview, he sounds and behaves like pansy.
he does rap an awful lot on his mixtapes and i see him on a lot of underground HIP HOP dvds its like trey wants to be more of a character with swagger then an actual singing artisthis tune LAST TIME is f*cking firingbut on a real note id probably choose trey over lloyd