Lloyd

sum1 send me trey songz mixtape.cant remember wat its called still but i think it has change clothes remix onit
I Gotta Make It?
nah dats his album.he put out a mixtape since then. mostly with rappers on and him singing
Oh that mixtape. Prince of R&B or something (I think). I'd up it for you, but I deleted a lot of tracks of it.

Guest haze-e
His voice is heavy, what you man on about.Tryna be a sweetboy thug tho but he dont really pull the thug ting off lol
Nah man. His voice is very annoying. Some ratty-fied high pitched suttin

Guest luckstar

ALBUM IS VERY VERY SATISFACTORYCERTIFIED PLAYERS PRAYER HAZEL .. ALL BIG TUNESYOU = BEST RNB TRACK FOR A LONG TIMEHIS HOOKS > ANY1 ELSES RITE NOW APART FROM AKON

Guest luckstar

TREY SONGZ IS THE MOST OVVERRATED RNB SINGER SINCE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE CAME ABOUTPLUS THE ORIGINAL 2 'YOU' WAS BIG AS WELLNAS AND ANDRE 3000 WERE BIG ON THATLLOYD HAS BEEN BIG SINCE SOUTHSIDE JA RULE FEAT LYOLD - WHERE IM FROM = POWERFUL MUSIC

TREY SONGZ IS THE MOST OVVERRATED RNB SINGER SINCE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE CAME ABOUTPLUS THE ORIGINAL 2 'YOU' WAS BIG AS WELLNAS AND ANDRE 3000 WERE BIG ON THATLLOYD HAS BEEN BIG SINCE SOUTHSIDE JA RULE FEAT LYOLD - WHERE IM FROM = POWERFUL MUSIC
LOL the original doesn't have anyone featuring on it.. just lloyd and a dead out song.LLOYD big before You??1,2,3 tunes maybebut he wasn't selling beforeHe was lucky he came correct on Street Love butWAYNE MADE HIS CAREERTrey Songz overrated?His catalogue >>> LloydsHis voice >>> Lloydsbut still he hasn't even fully blownEnd of.

I like Lloyd because he doesnt pretend to be anything he isnt, he just comes across as a cheesy happy-go-lucky kind of guy.I rated Trey Songz until i watched him on a interview, he sounds and behaves like pansy.
he does rap an awful lot on his mixtapes and i see him on a lot of underground HIP HOP dvds its like trey wants to be more of a character with swagger then an actual singing artisthis tune LAST TIME is f*cking firingbut on a real note id probably choose trey over lloyd