On the way....

FANTA

To Church this evening i was in the back seat of my Dads car (my mum was in the passenger seat).We stopped at a traffic light and a Peugeot convertable pulled up alongside us and at this time my Mums window was down.Anyway some guy in the back seat must've tried to squirt my Mum in the face with a water gun but she leaned back and my Dad got soaked instead with the car speeding off soon after.obviously it was some sort of prank, has it happened to anyone else?

looool. yes.. in a convertible and they came from the no where.. we tried to drive round again and throw our own water at them from a bottle.. but they'd gone. rah so now they are mobile!!
I would have loved to do that but my Dad was on a slow reaction tip, haha.Big up my Dad telling the asian copper we saw on the way what happened though.When it came to describing what they looked like he said white thinking they'd respond quicker, haha."only white people can do such things, no!?!"

One girl at my uni was walking back to halls after lectures one day and a car full of asian boys drive past and one of them spits water at her. She comes back in a huff and tells her housemates what happened. Her first reaction, "f*ck immigrants! White people never would've done that!!" Told all her housemates that she's a racist and for that reason we (smaddy and I) do not talk to her.ALSO, my housemate used to run pranks in his car. They used to stop people and ask for directions to something they knew the way. Then when the person started talking they'd just speed off. One time a builder threw his keys and a brick at the car (both missed). One time the guy jumped in his land rover and chased them. They ditched him but had to go back past there to drop one girl home. As they went past him again they laughed and he chased them again. They didn't even clock until they stopped outside the girl's house so the two in the front (that clocked) just got out and ran away leaving the keys in and the guys in the back (3 door car). The guy got in the passenger seat and went mental at the guys in the back. He then tried to take the keys but one of them told him to seckle.

funniest traffic incident i saw was the woman driving in front of me honked her horn at the car in front.. and the BM 5 series just stopped dead and some well dressed guy in a suit came out and walked over to her window like he was gonna drag her out..then he leaned to her window and shouted "wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaat" that last t couldve produced enough energy to power a small room... then he just turned round and copped his suit and did the button.. and walked back to his car. woman was in shock for few secs..i gave her breathing time to reflect biggrin.gif