I need some jewellery.

Bacardi_Up

Can anyone recommend any good reasonably price jewellers.I am just after a nice simple elegant silver chain for myself with some kind of pendent (or buy a separate pendent), just looking to browse a selection and buy something at a reasonable price (under £150-200 for something nice and stylish).Those that know anything about jewellers have you got any recommendations.Edit: I might be willing to spend more on designer jewellery as long as it looks nice.

Guest luckstar

UR NOT BALLING BARCADI UPABOUT 200 IF ITS NOT GOLD THEN GET BAK 2 YOUR CORNERSHOP AND EARN A COUPLE HUNDRED POUNDAND THEN GO HATTON GARDEN AND HAGGLE WITH SOME JEWS

I might also consider going for some custom jewellery like the "arty" stuff they do in some places in camden, but if people could recommend some places for that sh*t aswell.

UR NOT BALLING BARCADI UPABOUT 200 IF ITS NOT GOLD THEN GET BAK 2 YOUR CORNERSHOP AND EARN A COUPLE HUNDRED POUNDAND THEN GO HATTON GARDEN AND HAGGLE WITH SOME JEWS
I got a 22ct gold chain but I am fairly dark so I don't think gold looks good with my skin tone though white gold might be worth me looking at.

Guest luckstar

YE YELLOW GOLD ON DARK SKIN IS THE ULTIMATE FRESHIE STYLEWHITE GOLD IS SUPERIOR BUT IT COSTSMY CHAIN IS WORTH 700 ... 18CARAT WHITE PLUS 24K PENDANT BOURGHT FROM SAUDISILVER TARNISHES 2 EASY IMO

YE YELLOW GOLD ON DARK SKIN IS THE ULTIMATE FRESHIE STYLEWHITE GOLD IS SUPERIOR BUT IT COSTSMY CHAIN IS WORTH 700 ... 18CARAT WHITE PLUS 24K PENDANT BOURGHT FROM SAUDISILVER TARNISHES 2 EASY IMO
I like the fact the white gold doesn't tarnish as easily but just from appearances I can't tell the difference between silver and white gold and neither can most people unless they are proper clocking you chain.