Elton John Wants To Shut Down the Internet

Swiftie

POP legend Sir Elton John wants the internet CLOSED DOWN.Never one to keep his opinions to himself, the Rocket Man has waded into cyberspace with all guns blazing. He claims it is destroying good music, saying: “The internet has stopped people from going out and being with each other, creating stuff. Instead they sit at home and make their own records, which is sometimes OK but it doesn’t bode well for long-term artistic vision. It’s just a means to an end. We’re talking about things that are going to change the world and change the way people listen to music and that’s not going to happen with people blogging on the internet. I mean, get out there — communicate. Hopefully the next movement in music will tear down the internet. Let’s get out in the streets and march and protest instead of sitting at home and blogging. I do think it would be an incredible experiment to shut down the whole internet for five years and see what sort of art is produced over that span. There’s too much technology available. I’m sure, as far as music goes, it would be much more interesting than it is today.”Discuss...

Guest haze-e

Elton John = Gay = Opinion VoidedBut on topic i dont like what hes getting at. Music has gone forward with the availabilty of LEGAL downloads, and i dont feel the internet has stopped anything music wise - Only the Illegal download side.Talent also gets picked up via internet like Myspace and sh*t. I swear Cassie and Lily Allen were.

Guest luckstar

ELTON JOHN HASNT BEEN RELEVANT SINCE CANDLE IN THE WINDCANT BELIEVE ANY MAN OUT THERE WOULD WANT 2 INSERT THEIR c*ck INTO THIS MANS BUM NO HOMOWORLD IS A SICK SICK PLACE JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING

dano how this cunts complaining his generation of musiciangot rich b4 the internet guy litrally has 100s of millions that wont happen for any c*nt now a days tell him to f*cking do one the gay bastard worlds gunna end in a piece anyrate u cant stop the flow its to muchps does he lurk here

Elton John = Gay = Opinion VoidedBut on topic i dont like what hes getting at. Music has gone forward with the availabilty of LEGAL downloads, and i dont feel the internet has stopped anything music wise - Only the Illegal download side.Talent also gets picked up via internet like Myspace and sh*t. I swear Cassie and Lily Allen were.
Lily Allen was signed before she had her myspace up. It was all very very good marketing.Since when did Elton John's opinons become valid? he chats so much fraff

Guest luckstar
ELTON JOHN HASNT BEEN RELEVANT SINCE CANDLE IN THE WINDCANT BELIEVE ANY MAN OUT THERE WOULD WANT 2 INSERT THEIR c*ck INTO THIS MANS BUM NO HOMOWORLD IS A SICK SICK PLACE JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING
LMAO allow it. So you can believe how guys could stick their cocks into other brehs bums?
NAH I IBELIEVE IN THE EXECUTION OF ALL HOMOSEXUALS BY NAKED CRUCIFIXITIONBUT SOME OF THOSE THAI LADYBOYS LOOK PENG NO HOMO BUT I WONT CONDONE SUCH ACTION.. GAY PRIESTS GAY MARRIAGE1 DAY I BET THEY WILL ARTIIFICIALLY GROW WOMBS INSIDE MALE RECTAL PASSAGESSO MEN CAN sh*t OUT A LITTLE HOMOSEX BABY

Guest Durrty Boi
im tired of these old heads complaining about the internetthese guys dont know how to use change to their advantage or even attempt toinstead they just complain
trust meman didnt even touch on the multinational companies that rely on the infrastructure to do businessthe about of money it generates for the economyetc etc

Guest Removal Man

LMFAO @ Afghanseriously tho, wot the f*cks he talkin bout "go out an communicate"? there are more bands than ever now, an he's goin on like people dont jam together or something

LMAO allow it. So you can believe how guys could stick their cocks into other brehs bums?
NAH I IBELIEVE IN THE EXECUTION OF ALL HOMOSEXUALS BY NAKED CRUCIFIXITIONBUT SOME OF THOSE THAI LADYBOYS LOOK PENG NO HOMO BUT I WONT CONDONE SUCH ACTION.. GAY PRIESTS GAY MARRIAGE1 DAY I BET THEY WILL ARTIIFICIALLY GROW WOMBS INSIDE MALE RECTAL PASSAGESSO MEN CAN sh*t OUT A LITTLE HOMOSEX BABY
LMAO, you're big still.

Guest haze-e
Elton tried to kill himself after a woman beat him up.I cant listen to a word he says, he made some bangers but still.
f*ck you Toney. I just got cramp coz i fell off the chair laughin after picturing Elton John getting beat up by a woman - Then tryna commit suicideLMFAO

lol this guy doesnt ramp. u should host your own show on taliban FM. homosex baby biggrin.gif :Dspeaking of elton..who saw that clip of when he was having a bitching session with malaysian media and paparazzi.. he was at the airport and he cussed the whole country... man said f*ck malaysia (not sure if it was malaysia) but whatever country he was in he said they coudl all fook off and stood there crossing his arms.. and the media guys then switched and cussed him back :D

Its a tired opinion...Things have changed so much the internet has become an integral part of peoples lives so things like music will obviously get affected.The bad side is that people dont go out much and the music becomes a bit stale but the good thing is that its widely available so more people can listen.