Elton John Wants To Shut Down the Internet

Swiftie

talkin sh*tthe internet has made music much more diverse in my opinion it blatently helped grime (even though thats now dead) but even NOW you can hear elements of GRIME (due to the internet) in a lot of music todayfrom rap, rnb, and definately some popmusic is to be heard and not sold
do you think elton john gives a monkeys about grimebe serioustru say man made some sick tunes

ELTON JOHN HASNT BEEN RELEVANT SINCE CANDLE IN THE WINDCANT BELIEVE ANY MAN OUT THERE WOULD WANT 2 INSERT THEIR c*ck INTO THIS MANS BUM NO HOMOWORLD IS A SICK SICK PLACE JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING
LMAO allow it. So you can believe how guys could stick their cocks into other brehs bums?
NAH I IBELIEVE IN THE EXECUTION OF ALL HOMOSEXUALS BY NAKED CRUCIFIXITIONBUT SOME OF THOSE THAI LADYBOYS LOOK PENG NO HOMO BUT I WONT CONDONE SUCH ACTION.. GAY PRIESTS GAY MARRIAGE1 DAY I BET THEY WILL ARTIIFICIALLY GROW WOMBS INSIDE MALE RECTAL PASSAGESSO MEN CAN sh*t OUT A LITTLE HOMOSEX BABY
Nobody else find that disturbing ??