Sign in to follow this  
Swiftie

BitTorrent index SuprNova.org to rise again

SuprNova.org, a well-known BitTorrent hub before being forced to shut down three years ago, is apparently making a comeback.An agreement was reached that allows the operators of The Pirate Bay to use the domain name, according to reports published Thursday on blogs, TorrentFreak and Slyck.com.Like The Pirate Bay, SuprNova helped users locate BitTorrent files of movies, TV shows, and books. It's believed that a large number of the files are copyright copies and scores of people from all over the world download them in violation of copyright law. Hollywood has accused such sites of encouraging piracy.TorrentFreak reported that the new SuprNova will debut sometime in the next week. The Pirate Bay founders could not be reached for comment on Thursday.

Back in the day Suprnova was the f*cking one. Had everything I needed, learnt to torrent there. Won't be as big though now seeing as everywhere has everything.

Back in the day Suprnova was the f*cking one. Had everything I needed, learnt to torrent there. Won't be as big though now seeing as everywhere has everything.
Yeah, pretty much.I remember thinking oh my days how can a full game be only 30 kb/s.Then I found out that was the torrent file.

Guest Jack X Supreme

ThePirateBay runs public trackers still.First torrent site to get Simpsons.

If its runned by the REAL PIRATE BAYERS..Then it should stick around for a while. Know certain organisations are pissed.