Brian's a HUGE favourite

dominic*

BIG Brother favourite Brian Belo is hiding a winning secret.And we're not just talking about the impressive manhood that has wowed all the girls.The dippy 20-year-old dubbed the "male Jade Goody" is not as daft as he sometimes looks.In fact he's a Big Brother BOFFIN who has studied the show in minute detail in a bid to scoop the £100,000 prize. Essex boy Brian is such an expert on the Channel 4 series that he even took exams on it at college.He has videotaped every episode to pick up tips.And his family reckon that's enough to give him the edge and make his own telly dream come true. Brian's cousin Natalie Smith, 21, revealed: "I don't know anyone who knows Big Brother like Brian does."Since series one he's been a huge fan. He taped it and has got every single spin-off show on tape, too. "He follows Big Brother religiously."He did media studies at college and did a Big Brother task for his exam. "He took clips from different series and made it into a project. He applied to go on the show himself three times. "He was told last year that he'd just missed out."Natalie, of Wickford, Essex, says Brian is far from being the duffer he has sometimes seemed on the show.He stunned housemates by saying he did not know who Shakespeare was and that he thought women did not poo.But Natalie insists: "He's not stupid."He loved school, he loved doing work. He got As to Cs in at least four of his GCSEs."I was surprised when he said he'd never heard of Shakespeare, he should have covered him in his GCSEs."He writes scripts and plays and made us perform them when we were young."Natalie says Brian has even been told he is over-qualified for some jobs he has applied for.After leaving college, he worked at a local cinema selling sweets and popcorn before eventually landing a job as a data entry clerk for a credit card company in Southend.He was there for two months before leaving for Big Brother.British-born Brian was fostered by Sue Wood, of Basildon, Essex, when he was just four months old. Natalie says he "idolises" her.He went to Wickford Infant and Junior School and then Bromfords School â also attended by Celebrity Big Brother winner Chantelle Houghton.Brian has become thebookies' favourite to win and Natalie says he hopes it will help him carve out a modelling career.She confided: "He's got amodelling portfolio. He's got some beautiful pictures."We are hoping he might get modelling agencies ringing up with work for him."Brian has one embarrassing secret he might not want the agencies to know⦠mum Sue still helps him buy all his clothes. Natalie whispered: "He loves shopping but he must take his mum with him to our Essex Lakeside Shopping Centre."If he won Big Brother he'd most probably spend nearly all his money there!"But I'm sure he'd also give some of it to his mum and sort out his family. We are all so proud of him."* What do YOU think? Is Brian too daft to win Big Brother? Comment NOW at Have Your Say.http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news_detail.html?sku=2122

Guest haze-e

Brian... ModelLMAOAnd i swear his mum baited him up before... Now the rest of his family. He sounds like some neek now, Followin BB religiously and sh*t. Doing it for coursework and ting.

Guest Durrty Boi
LMFAO at saying he's been told he's overqualified for certain jobs when you just said he got A-Cs in "at least FOUR" GCSEs. Like say FOUR is a number anybody should even dare to utter when talking about GCSE achievement.
lmfaothat how u know the levels are low when man like me have 11

LMFAO at saying he's been told he's overqualified for certain jobs when you just said he got A-Cs in "at least FOUR" GCSEs. Like say FOUR is a number anybody should even dare to utter when talking about GCSE achievement.
That wont even get you into collegeI shudnt talk tho my results aint returned yet*sits in the corner*

Ive come to realise Brian MAY win BB Its btw the Twins n Him
I was thinking this. the twins actually dont have separate identities. Would you actually have to choose between them which won one or would it just be the twins winning together

Guest Durrty Boi

he's f*ckin stupid doellow dumbin urself down and makin urself lookin like a div for the small chance that may get the moneypissed when he dnt win doe, doubt he'd be sucessful after BB for longer than a few months

he's f*ckin stupid doellow dumbin urself down and makin urself lookin like a div for the small chance that may get the moneypissed when he dnt win doe, doubt he'd be sucessful after BB for longer than a few months
Could easily make half a mill of big bro if he worked it right. He needs a decent manager and agent but people love him off. He could do at least half Jade's figures.

the twins cant both win
True I think it would be Amanda over SamJust checkd BB some speciality ting goin on.BB are givin dem the choice 2 be together as 1 - nominate etc together or be induviduals like b4.Blatently we all th eknow the answer.

People should not be allowed to go in with family members. Nobody else is allowed to. Why are they allowed to have their sister and best friend in the house!? If that is the case, they should have to nominate together (one each), be nominated together, and be evicted together.