Sign in to follow this  
Benicio del Toney

Do you keep

Guest Randy Orton

yh its nuts coz i always get memor full messagebut certain texts are just worth having for future refrence*reads tru some*

yea man, i still got messages from wen i was back at unione of them saying "you given in that assignment yet?"still ain't deleted it

Only ones that have information I need. Account and reference numbers for bills or incriminating texts for people that might try to stitch me up.

yeah cos i delete all the txts thats new and new ish so the older ones gets kept.cos my fone only hods 100 txts

On my other phone I got bare evidence of top shenanigans that can be used to silence people.Come like I'm building a case for the CPS.

only ones from girls then i delete all the boys ones and when people look through my phone it looks like only girls text metrue stories

txts dnt stay on da fone i read an delete
unless its important info like an address of a place or somethingtexts like "wots goin on, wot u on today" get deleted after reading

certain txts on your fone from TIMMMME bk??Reading through some kind remind me of certain times ill normally forget still, just wondering if anyone else does this for the same reason.
Yeah I do this as well.

yhi got bare on,i get a text,read who its from & the bit that u can c underneath it then exit more time,lolbut ive got some texts where chics have bought me credit cz i havent text back,they think i mustve run out of free textsbut i havent even topped up my phone with the credit,partly cz i got free texts+never got round 2 doing itneed 2 do that by the end of 2day so i can delete them all,thats gunna b long searching through them all

Guest Jack X Supreme

From immature girl's that might try something, yeah.