Toney's tees

Accra

Am I the only one that thinks the gold foil is a lot!? The one in his sig looks sick! I wasn't 100% on the jewels but I'm DEFINITELY coppin a gold foil. Hope the prices ain't as dumb as the jewel ones though.Toney, if you read this, is the foil flat against the tee? I don't wanna have air between the foil and the tee. Is it like on those Adidas tees or swag like Omarion's tee in the Entourage video? (Yes I know you didn't do the foil on that one.)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's in this gift bag boss? Cah £35 is steep for a no-name tee. (No name in comparison). But I want a tee still.Do the prices do stupid fluctuations like the jewels? I'm guessing the foil isn't as expensive so £35 is a set price as long as I don' t get dumb on the design?

Oh yeah, did you do Kano's tee from the new video? Coz I saw it and just thought either you did it and for some reason haven't said anything, or someone else is cutting into your market.
Nah not mine.Well not that I can remember anyway.No1 is cutting into anything, whoever did that has no name.