Raided

scarlet

been gone for a whileHangtite police raiding my yard the other daya)that white girl don't step in my yardb)NO ONE in east london stocks or shots speedc)ur not likely to find a brick of coke mixed in my collection of 'voluptuous' magazine d)a cockerspaniel is not really a sniffer doge)i will contact you in due course to repair my doorashman gets in the paper, i get raidedracism i tell thee

they made pure mistakesthey checked my sisters room n i'm sure they weren't allowed cos she was on holidaythey was well pissed tho1st thing they saw when they came through was a bookshelf... with books!best believe they held serious lectures before they left(obviously the black 1 got it worst)

I was at my boys yard when it got raided the other night. They were called to the flat because of loud music being played. Well if it was for that surely the community people wold come round and not 6 police officers. They forgot the warrant though so it was all good. Yet the bitch woman tryed searching through the bins etc. She got told straight that she needs a warrant.My boy had CS Gas out on the table too and they didn't clock on!