Sign in to follow this  
Guest StabiloBossman

Hit Werks In Kingston On Friday

Guest StabiloBossman

Hit these 2 Shitholes for the first time over the weekend first of all Friday nite at the werks it was fukin deadout Shitty S And Pikey were there doin sum live remix of the same old tune "Hey nikki ure so fine,Wen u rhyme u Blow my mind" the birds in there either fort they were to bangin or fort they were badmans.Full of d*ckheds aswell,the highlites were probly there was a few rucks And for that Mccluskys well first of all the place stinks of dogs,because of the smokin ban all u can smell is swet in there it was better than werks tho id say,got on a few birds and there was a few rucks but i would not rate anyof these places to waste ure friday or saturday nite at.To everyone hoo told me to hit there bout 2 weeks ago I gtta say I wont be catttin to reach there ever again.Anyone else hit dere?

Guest StabiloBossman
u shud of went oceana on a wed its student night supposed to be live aswel
Mid Week Aint My Fing

Told you.Bournemouth was the place this weekend.There was too much gash, I swear it was like Heaven.

isit it me or does every club stink now deres not gret fillin the airshouts in wood green smells like raw sewage frm the toilets every so ofter dey kum round oustin the place wdi just makes u choke

Guest StabiloBossman
Told you.Bournemouth was the place this weekend.There was too much gash, I swear it was like Heaven.
Bournemouth = Mission