If rape was socially accepted

GoldCoast

would you do it? If there were no laws against rape and society deemed it as acceptable as in a man could approach any woman and demand sex would you do that? if she didnt go along and was forced and it wasnt against the law would you still go ahead with the act.Females, would you see a guy on road and tell them drop your pants (No Homo)

Guest StabiloBossman
would you do it? If there were no laws against r*pe and society deemed it as acceptable as in a man could approach any woman and demand sex would you do that? if she didnt go along and was forced and it wasnt against the law would you still go ahead with the act.Females, would you see a guy on road and tell them drop your pants (No Homo)
Would You?

Guest Seriouss

I wouldnt r*pe men but I would make them show me their willies before entering in a 'courtship' with them.That should be socially acceptable. Get an idea of what youre dealing with first.

Guest StabiloBossman
I wouldnt r*pe men but I would make them show me their willies before entering in a 'courtship' with them.That should be socially acceptable. Get an idea of what youre dealing with first.
Incase its to big or wat i dunno wat ure sayin?

the thing is thats how our governments work.if 6 in every 10 people started campaiging for rape or anything else to be legalised. They would have to do it or risk losing to some BNP type party or a rival who would fulfill these people's wishes just to get in the door.

theres nothing dodgy about the topic,put it simply as, if the law dictates something is right does it mean you will go ahead and commit that act even though your conscience tells you its wrong.so if having children was socially wrong and punishable by law would you follow the law or go against it knowing procreation is right.

Guest Seriouss
Too big or too small.

Too big or too small.
phone me erini got one just right for youyou could even say its got ur name on it (1st name, last name, maiden name, national insurance number, nhs number etc)

i dont think many of US would as we have lived for so long believing that such actions is WRONG which it is however as we evolve the new generation would obviously go ahead with it.but i could imagine people being well spiteful with it i mean you would fear gettin rushed in school by a bullynow you fear getting raped also*shudders at the thought*

yeah but would we know any bettercoz the thing about these kinda questions theyre answered with minds knowing thats its wrongif it was socially accepted i dont think we would know any different therefore it becoming standard procedurelikegirl to friend: oh i got raped todayfriend: oh ok, how was it?girl: boring, he had no idea how to r*pefriend: oh seeeeeen, dem 1s dere...

• Upvote 1

yeah but would we know any bettercoz the thing about these kinda questions theyre answered with minds knowing thats its wrongif it was socially accepted i dont think we would know any different therefore it becoming standard procedurelikegirl to friend: oh i got raped todayfriend: oh ok, how was it?girl: boring, he had now idea how to r*pefriend: oh seeeeeen, dem 1s dere...
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah but would we know any bettercoz the thing about these kinda questions theyre answered with minds knowing thats its wrongif it was socially accepted i dont think we would know any different therefore it becoming standard procedurelikegirl to friend: oh i got raped todayfriend: oh ok, how was it?girl: boring, he had now idea how to r*pefriend: oh seeeeeen, dem 1s dere...
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
fsjafbkjbsjBKJBBUJRDBHGKBRIFBVIfNBRTF#]nteanbteanba;rbwBDVLMDgfndgihrhbmlmfaoSFKBAKJBDGJVBBkjahadhhadjwbfjbelbgfjq