fao marcus aka dinky

O.Man

i've reached a new level of highness. i am constantly smokingi was meant to give up after august now i feel like i've snapped something in my braini wanted to give up after augustwill i be able to? how long have you smoked, how long have you gone without, give me some hope man

theres nothin in weed that gets you addicted, so whenever you want you can quit, unless your a bitch and have no will power
i find it impossible to quit weed, been smokin 6 years almost every day, 4 days is the longest i can go without then the withdrawal symptoms start

6 monthes is a long time for 11 years, got me a bit optomisticlongest i've gone is a week, but that was ages ago wen i would smoke like 1 or 2 on a normal day, now a normal day im smoking like 4-5, after a joint i start thinking i need to put this sh*t aside, then im like yeh i can do it but couple of hours later or tomorow morning im rolling again and i don't care about what i just said last night i think maybe when college starts again i may have something to take my mind off of it, or be a reason to stop for, but right now there doesn't seem to be a reason to stop

smh£60 a week on weed.
You know. Think about what else you could be doing with that money, not to think of the amount of food you'll be buying when you have sick munchies.If saving that money isn't motivation, I don't know what is.

Im stopping smoking weed in the mornings and trying to stop in general during the week.I know I shouldnt use it as an excuse but it does make me feel exceptionally lazy sometimes
Its not really n excuse If u smoke a spliff 1st thing b4 u do anyting else u will b lazy 4 da whole day.And wen u have a munch afta u will go bk 2 ur bed lolim so glad i dnt smoke anymore!!

i can't sleep without a zootim actually gettin back with my ex if things work out, maybe that will help, she smokes too but she has a pull of my zoot and she gets leani don't plan on giving up as i prefer weed to alcohol and i can't really drink without feelin like sh*t, but i just want to get it under control again, maybe friday highday or something, that place seems so far away though