i am a loafter :)

zlastboss

yeh basicly good places to loaft around london in the sunshine etcclapham common was ram up was in bison bar jus watchin the world go by while mashup. clapham + sunshine = all the nice girls come out even the ugly 1s fix up was around bank and millenium wheel area yestaday was rammo and was loads of street magic performers people doin bmx tricks and skate boarders etc loads to doalso was up covent garden drinkin. too many bars to many beers biggrin.gifany good suggestions for loaftin spots to eat drink or jus jam etc????

i'd love to loaf more in them places but my mates are too lazy.we ended up in the local Weatherspoond in woodgreen yesterday biggrin.gif
same most my bredrins are like this aswell.piss me off sometimes.but yeah i usually go covent garden and regents parkif i can be botherd, go dwn brighton

Guest Durrty Boi
i'd love to loaf more in them places but my mates are too lazy.we ended up in the local Weatherspoond in woodgreen yesterday biggrin.gif
same most my bredrins are like this aswell.piss me off sometimes.but yeah i usually go covent garden and regents parkif i can be botherd, go dwn brighton
how much is to go Brightonor so drive?

how much is to go Brightonor so drive?
boy u live in east init so mite be a bit pricey.frm wer i live its only £9 or a 40 min drive