Sign in to follow this  
GoldCoast

Guess the poster

poster one:Breaking newsTerror threat raised to orange after anti terror police caught 10 chimpanzees masterbating furiously infront of 10 Downing Street. blah blah blah...... (insert bbc website link)poster two:I sex greek girls all the time, even when they on their reds. add on - Use pictures if you want

Guest Durrty Boi

oooohguess the useri fort u meant find the poster or sutin*moonwalks out of the thread*

I'm bored so this will continue till i ran out of usernames poster 4:Hell i know i'm ugly, infact im the ugliest person in londonbut i still get nuff girls and sex them all barebackmy manager called me a nigger but i'm due a promotion so i'll let it slide.

I'm bored so this will continue till i ran out of usernames poster 4:Hell i know i'm ugly, infact im the ugliest person in londonbut i still get nuff girls and sex them all barebackmy manager called me a n***** but i'm due a promotion so i'll let it slide.
LOOL

I'm bored so this will continue till i ran out of usernames poster 4:Hell i know i'm ugly, infact im the ugliest person in londonbut i still get nuff girls and sex them all barebackmy manager called me a n***** but i'm due a promotion so i'll let it slide.
LOOL
blick berry

I swear he mixed lolguy and blackadaberry.Poster 5:I'MTHE f*ckINGDON! IF YOU DNT LIKE ME ITS COZ UR IN MY ARSE CRACK!STOP FOLLOWIN ME BITCH! ILINK 300 GIRLS A WEEK AND TREAT EM all meancoz i'm BAD like that! they all want my d*ck coz i dont treat em well!

I swear he mixed lolguy and blackadaberry.Poster 5:I'MTHE f*ckINGDON! IF YOU DNT LIKE ME ITS COZ UR IN MY ARSE CRACK!STOP FOLLOWIN ME BITCH! ILINK 300 GIRLS A WEEK AND TREAT EM all meancoz i'm BAD like that! they all want my d*ck coz i dont treat em well!
face off?

Guest bj penn

POSTER 6I FIDDLE WITH LITTLE GIRLSI WAIT OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL GATES IN MY BERBATOV T AND HAND OUT PACKETS OF LOVE HEARTS

POSTER 6I FIDDLE WITH LITTLE GIRLSI WAIT OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL GATES IN MY BERBATOV T AND HAND OUT PACKETS OF LOVE HEARTS
LMFAO. Tanner.

biggrin.gif:D :D :D :D