Guess the poster

GoldCoast

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't type in capitals anymore face offno1 caresur not that guy anymore u can't hot ne1 anymoreur some e-fossil n i'm sure its d same on roadits my time n cant say it isn't i'm spinnin pdon't have to draw gash onlinen i don't need really big capital letters to tell u ur boring now ya c*ntdid u get all dat?4%20Thumbs%20Up.jpg

Princess -****Those Who Are Not For ****HOLLY ****Are Against ****HOLLY ****Standard. says (00:18):Tipper, Its J_adore princess...****Princess -****Those Who Are Not For ****HOLLY ****Are Against ****HOLLY ****Standard. says (00:18):streets is saying he never tried 2 move 2 me..****Princess -****Those Who Are Not For ****HOLLY ****Are Against ****HOLLY ****Standard. says (00:19):but i have emails from him the day after he came 2 my yard askin why i wouldnt let him move 2 me..****Princess -****Those Who Are Not For ****HOLLY ****Are Against ****HOLLY ****Standard. says (00:19):could you up dem for me....Circle - Christmas Day.... says (00:19):hold on.......Circle - Christmas Day.... says (00:19):what has this all to do with me, u want me to post all this on rwd?****Princess -****Those Who Are Not For ****HOLLY ****Are Against ****HOLLY ****Standard. says (00:20)

Thats how you got exposed St.'s. Also, you got shown that you've seen her before in real-life mopre than that time at CC's because these were sent after you went to her drum (going by what she said to Tipper).Come on now, you've been working for the BBC forever and she's not really going to make up an email addy is she.You are also asking her if you can move to her. Now if thats not moving to her I dont know what is. And asking to move a girl that you have seen and telling everyone you NEVER got caught slipping, 'cause you knew she was fat from years ago, then why are you asking to move to her this year?Doesnt work out, mate. Piers Clinton?

lol face off went deep still.a bit too personal
not really he can say what he wants about my dada) he's like the same agebiggrin.gif i ain't seen old pops for a good 15-16, whereas antix did go si'down n burn a rock or two with him d other daylike dis d*ckhead relic can chat to metake note luv doc, thats who u'll grow up to b

hahahahahahahyou crack me up fammy son memy dadmy grand popsare all HERE ALIVE AND KICKING and would all say the same thingGO SUCK UNOO SELF YOU 80S PICNEYyour one of them rent a family brehs that get fathered by one of MY uncles any stray dog lookin for a father figure tek ya meat out of my rice you orphan cos more time you only got a father figure cos the man is rammin his c*ck down ya mums throat so ya part of the booty call arrangement

Yadda yadda yadda.Phoning up someone who supposedly "Hasn't exposed you and is clearly chatting sh*t" and threatening to turn up at their yard and clap them down if they don't get me to take down the photos of you, isn't gangster streets.You really are a South Nigga aren't you

Guest Master_Yoda
hahahahahahahyou crack me up fammy son memy dadmy grand popsare all HERE ALIVE AND KICKING and would all say the same thingGO SUCK UNOO SELF YOU 80S PICNEYyour one of them rent a family brehs that get fathered by one of MY uncles any stray dog lookin for a father figure tek ya meat out of my rice you orphan cos more time you only got a father figure cos the man is rammin his c*ck down ya mums throat so ya part of the booty call arrangement
Ouch.

Guest Master_Yoda
HAVING FUN ARE U GUYS dc3101dd231f6cc901998ed8b308f70b.jpgLOOKS LIKE IT TO ME
You've tried this twice and it flopped go nail ya foot to a piece of wood you wet vagina

Yadda yadda yadda.Phoning up someone who supposedly "Hasn't exposed you and is clearly chatting sh*t" and threatening to turn up at their yard and clap them down if they don't get me to take down the photos of you, isn't gangster streets.You really are a South Nigga aren't you
Who are you talking to? Got me thinking streets is posting as someone else up in here...