Fao O.Man

scarlet

ow long u goin for? how much u pay for it?im lookin to reach at some point.burn dwn sum purrre strains out der. biggrin.gif
Rasswolei never expect to see u inna here(for those who don't know spiderman is a Love & life room legend, the antithesis of Luv Docs bullshitting if you will)...anyways, from 28 aug to 1 sep flights £68 and nigerian netty are puttin man up over there (will cellotape passport to chest)

lol eveeeeeryone is reachin damm these times, its gona be as bait as zante. still its nuffin big, jus a few days. thats a nice price still.and its perfect timing, the drought is coming cos of carni.so ima be bless wid sum nice peng jack herrer out der lol. maybe they mite have cheese der by now.still i herd its all about the hash out der, its so much better than the weed there.

town centre where the massive old building is and the big fat spike pole sticking out the ground, once you are there walk into the busy street where its cobble and only people can go, if you go down there you will find la canna, the picture is like a tiger, you can get shrooms here they have the strongest and also they have really good punk, 3 floors probably the best place in dam to smoke, theres fanta seeds, cafe 420, smokeys bar, sticks, theres a leaflet you can get from the cafes where it shows you all the other cafe, theres a few north of the city and they are worth checkin out, pink floyd cafe and another one i can't remember just down the roadthe best bit i picked up in dam was buhdda sister in the pink floyd cafe, and smokeys bar has northern lights which is a mustthis should be usefulMap.gifpink floyd and them is near popeye