Half of Asians �won't date whites'

Guest Durrty Boi

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Randy Orton

i was over exaging with 90 but its at least as much as the 50% slewing asians in the articleplus i got game fam i can draw any chick from any ends any class any race...

drew a nice asian girl today as it goes, very nice indeedit dont matter what colour u r when it comes 2 drawing chicks just gotta be ok looking, dressed nice, have confidence, game and swagger and u can draw MOST chicksall this black chicks aint on white man talk is air ive never had no problem drawing black chicks. i have been knocked back a few times and some of them have a little attitude but u just gotta show them 2 hold it down

LOL.Its wrong.Asian guys will fuuck white gurls, but would never marry them, it should be like that.Still, I'll get with any race if the gurl is peng.My dad told me he dont care, but if shes white she has to be buff and a safe person, so my ex fills that slot so Im good enough

im going to make it illegal to be so broad when describing groups of people, 'ASIAN?' since when did india sri lanka pakistan become asia,
They are Asian countries, unless you mean since when was Asia Only Sri Lanka, India and Pakistan.....correct..or not Oman?

Guest luckstar

THIS IS TRUEI MYSELF DONT CARE ABOUT RACE NEITHER DO MY PARENTSI'L PROABABLY WIFE OFF A SLOVAKIAN FRRESHIE WHEN IM RICHERBUTSAYING THATMY DAUGHTER WILL NOT BE GOING OUT WITH A BLACK/MIXED RACE BOY AT ALL UNLESS HE HAS 10 GCSES A -A*S AND A LEVELS AND IS AT UNIVERSITYYE THATS RACIST AND WHAT ?

More than 50% of whites wouldn't date asians but I doubt anyone cares to report that.
From the article...
Nearly half (44 per cent) of Asians would not date a white person, while more than half of young Asians would not consider dating a black person.The figures show a stark contrast with white respondents, of whom only nine per cent would marry only someone of their own racial background.
But yeah the article seems like a pointless attack on Asians really....
I'm talking about Asians though. I know BARE white girls that would happily marry a black or white guy but would never touch an asian.

Can't say I've never seen it before. Happens in my own house.My step-brother who's indian has a white girlfriend, who basically lives with us. My mum and dad have no issues with it but its pathetic the way my step-dads side are talking about it like he's disrespected his family or something.

iTS REAL...Deep down we all want to be connected with someone with the same ethnic background as we are...But love as no boundaries...Asians aint on that water down sh*t.. Its not racism, its just culutre/believe. I will yak any gurl of any race, But I hope to settle with a gurl of my own ethnic origin

half of asians wont date next asians from a next asian country or even social level technically so go figure, i hate bullshit propaganda like thismeanwhile ....

MY DAUGHTER WILL NOT BE GOING OUT WITH ANY BOY AT ALL UNLESS HE HAS 10 GCSES A -A*S AND A LEVELS AND IS AT UNIVERSITY
LEVOLS