Ankle Socks

Humble

If you want socks, you go to Primark.You just can't f*ck with it.
yeh its like 1squid for 3 pairs or summinwhite ankle sports socksbuy loads doh coz they always get lost
I buy black ones. I wear black trainers, allow everyone seeing my white sock rim at the top.

Cant understand why you made a topic asking where to get ankle socks.You can get ankle socks anywhere its not some exclusive garm.But speaking of garms does anyone know what make this jacket is or where I can purchase one.jacketxw5.jpg
famous stars and strapsdunno if they wil stock that any more but mash in oxford st stock their stuffkind of a crappy brandits on the right hand side sumwhere when ur goin towards totty crt rd

Cant understand why you made a topic asking where to get ankle socks.You can get ankle socks anywhere its not some exclusive garm.But speaking of garms does anyone know what make this jacket is or where I can purchase one.jacketxw5.jpg
famous stars and strapsdunno if they wil stock that any more but mash in oxford st stock their stuffkind of a crappy brandits on the right hand side sumwhere when ur goin towards totty crt rd
I personally think the stuff is nice. I wouldn't pay the prices I assume they charge for it though.

Think its about 60£ a hoody which aint badquality seemed ok the hoodys are really baggy doh coz they them skater type hoodys
That's not bad at all actually. I like the tees better. Just seen the tee I like on ebay for some stupid cheapness. Guessing it's fake?