The Next Arsenal Legend?

Turkish

We have had Bergkamp, Vieira, Pires and Henry all leave recently and when you look at the team no one has Arsenal legend status yet.Who will be the next? I dont see Fab being here in 5 years time so I doubt he becomes an Arsenal legend but Clichy and RVP got my vote. They seem to love the club and never get caught up in any speculation.

I don't agree with Cesc not being here in 5 years so Im gonna say Cesc Fabregas.Robin Van Persie is another one who is destined for greatness, when it comes to pure football talent he's up there with the best, past & present.Eboue has a few things to work on but he's already the best ATTACKING fullback in the league.Clichy improves with every game, at the rate he's going he should be the best LB by next season!DiabyBendtnerWalcottCould also make huge impacts when they come of age.

the guys r waving guns about and there was one guy who raped a next man coz he never kissed the grave of one their fave players that stuff could never go on here did u see when they dont like someone performence they go down to the training ground 50 deep to have up the player