Sign in to follow this  
Goddaz

LIPSING IN PUBLIC PLACES

I went to Liverpool this weekend & it was LIIIIIIIIIVE O to celebrate my youngest bro''s b'dayAnyway, I couldn't help but notice bare people RANDOMLY just tonguing each other, STRANGERS you know wtf?Looooooooooooseness of the highest calibre.

Low itNuffin wrong with ya girlOr even someone u linkingBut...naaaaaFirst year of secondary school disco

Guest Durrty Boi

i seen chicks get woked out in the middle of clubsso i guess thats nuffin to some ppl

their scousers what do u expectscum of the earthalso wtf is up with man dem parring sandals in this weather swear down i see bare guys going this todayneed 2 bun it

Guest Removal Man

innit tho ya get me bladand wots wit all dese people smilin?u wont catch me smilin, its never dat time innit blad ya get me

their scousers what do u expectscum of the earthalso wtf is up with man dem parring sandals in this weather swear down i see bare guys going this todayneed 2 bun it
It's not limited to scousers fam, I've seen it happen bare times all over the UK.Sandals in the summer is ALL GOOD in my books lolIt's not a good look if your feet is f*cked & dry etc thoughCHICKS IF YOU HAVE f*ckED UP FEET, ALL WEARING OPEN TOE FOOTWEAR.

innit tho ya get me bladand wots wit all dese people smilin?u wont catch me smilin, its never dat time innit blad ya get me
biggrin.gif I guess dem movements are all good in ur books then.

Guest Removal Man
biggrin.gif I guess dem movements are all good in ur books then.
u guess wrong then

Guest M12
Standard blud.Hood up back to the wall and thats me init.

It's not limited to scousers fam, I've seen it happen bare times all over the UK.Sandals in the summer is ALL GOOD in my books lolIt's not a good look if your feet is f*cked & dry etc thoughCHICKS IF YOU HAVE f*ckED UP FEET, ALL WEARING OPEN TOE FOOTWEAR.
hold tite my crocodile skinned feet

Guest Black Tom
i seen chicks get woked out in the middle of clubsso i guess thats nuffin to some ppl
Init its nothin, whats the biggieIve lashed a few in public places

Guest Black Tom

Goddaz joing the Fantasy Hip Hop game and join my crew, I know you would do well

[Cam]How's the king of new york rocking sandals with jeans? Open toe sandals with choncletas with jeans on[/Cam]Never that.

Guest Seriouss

I try my very hardest not to. Sometimes when youre drunk and out with your man though it happens. STRANGERS?! Thats very loose. They're funny up north though, I swear the girls never wear coats either.

people that are so far from civilisationpeople like m12 and gray fox do this together on a regular2dudes_rove-bush-kiss.jpg
LMAO

I try my very hardest not to. Sometimes when youre drunk and out with your man though it happens. It's cool with ur man/hubbySTRANGERS?! Thats very loose. They're funny up north though, I swear the girls never wear coats either.Do you actually mean coats or do u mean something else or u just taking the piss

did you go to teh clubs, or was u just here at the daytime?if night, what clubs u hit? (no stalker)

Guest Seriouss
I try my very hardest not to. Sometimes when youre drunk and out with your man though it happens. It's cool with ur man/hubbySTRANGERS?! Thats very loose. They're funny up north though, I swear the girls never wear coats either.Do you actually mean coats or do u mean something else or u just taking the piss
LOLI actually mean coats. Like its FREEZING and they have the teeniest outfits on with no coats!!I dunno, I try not to kiss in clubs in general. Its fun too because if you cant kiss all night it adds to the tension and then when you get home ITS ON.

They're funny up north though, I swear the girls never wear coats either.
I doubt it very muchThats like saying London girls barely wear any clothes ..

what concerns me about females up north (quite a large number i come across both on road and online and this is not just said to me)is that a great deal of the guys there seem to not be on nothing (i think its the guys they go for) when i say nothing i mean they tend to have high hopes etc but never actually amount to jack sh*tagain this is what they say and i dont believe it muchi mean you got m12 who is obviously a ladies man and you got gray fox who may be the only gay in the vilage but he is the MAN in the ADVANCED room on rwdsurely thats bless

Ok, the coat ting is universal coz chicks hardly wear garms when they go raving anyway north, south, east & west.