LIPSING IN PUBLIC PLACES

Goddaz

I went to Liverpool this weekend & it was LIIIIIIIIIVE O to celebrate my youngest bro''s b'dayAnyway, I couldn't help but notice bare people RANDOMLY just tonguing each other, STRANGERS you know wtf?Looooooooooooseness of the highest calibre.

their scousers what do u expectscum of the earthalso wtf is up with man dem parring sandals in this weather swear down i see bare guys going this todayneed 2 bun it
It's not limited to scousers fam, I've seen it happen bare times all over the UK.Sandals in the summer is ALL GOOD in my books lolIt's not a good look if your feet is f*cked & dry etc thoughCHICKS IF YOU HAVE f*ckED UP FEET, ALL WEARING OPEN TOE FOOTWEAR.

Guest Removal Man
innit tho ya get me bladand wots wit all dese people smilin?u wont catch me smilin, its never dat time innit blad ya get me
biggrin.gif I guess dem movements are all good in ur books then.
u guess wrong then

innit tho ya get me bladand wots wit all dese people smilin?u wont catch me smilin, its never dat time innit blad ya get me
Standard blud.Hood up back to the wall and thats me init.

their scousers what do u expectscum of the earthalso wtf is up with man dem parring sandals in this weather swear down i see bare guys going this todayneed 2 bun it
It's not limited to scousers fam, I've seen it happen bare times all over the UK.Sandals in the summer is ALL GOOD in my books lolIt's not a good look if your feet is f*cked & dry etc thoughCHICKS IF YOU HAVE f*ckED UP FEET, ALL WEARING OPEN TOE FOOTWEAR.
hold tite my crocodile skinned feet

Guest Black Tom
i seen chicks get woked out in the middle of clubsso i guess thats nuffin to some ppl
Init its nothin, whats the biggieIve lashed a few in public places

[Cam]How's the king of new york rocking sandals with jeans? Open toe sandals with choncletas with jeans on[/Cam]Never that.

Guest Seriouss

I try my very hardest not to. Sometimes when youre drunk and out with your man though it happens. STRANGERS?! Thats very loose. They're funny up north though, I swear the girls never wear coats either.

I try my very hardest not to. Sometimes when youre drunk and out with your man though it happens. It's cool with ur man/hubbySTRANGERS?! Thats very loose. They're funny up north though, I swear the girls never wear coats either.Do you actually mean coats or do u mean something else or u just taking the piss

Guest Seriouss
I try my very hardest not to. Sometimes when youre drunk and out with your man though it happens. It's cool with ur man/hubbySTRANGERS?! Thats very loose. They're funny up north though, I swear the girls never wear coats either.Do you actually mean coats or do u mean something else or u just taking the piss
LOLI actually mean coats. Like its FREEZING and they have the teeniest outfits on with no coats!!I dunno, I try not to kiss in clubs in general. Its fun too because if you cant kiss all night it adds to the tension and then when you get home ITS ON.

what concerns me about females up north (quite a large number i come across both on road and online and this is not just said to me)is that a great deal of the guys there seem to not be on nothing (i think its the guys they go for) when i say nothing i mean they tend to have high hopes etc but never actually amount to jack sh*tagain this is what they say and i dont believe it muchi mean you got m12 who is obviously a ladies man and you got gray fox who may be the only gay in the vilage but he is the MAN in the ADVANCED room on rwdsurely thats bless