FAO DJ's & PEOPLE WITH TURNTABLES

SCRAPS

OK, I've got 2 turntables (technics 1200 mk2's) & a mixer (numark dm1002 mk2) & I'm setting them up properly this week.I'm intending to connect my mixer to my hi-fi so it'll play through my hi-fi speakers.The back of the mixer has 6 white sockets & 6 red sockets. There is 2 of each under "outputs", "CH2", and "CH1".1) Each turntable has a red & a white plug thing coming from the back, but which sockets do these get plugged into?2) Also, there are 2 switches on the back with "Aux Line" on one side & "Phono" on the other. What should these be switched to?3) And most importantly, what do I need to connect my mixer to my hi-fi? 4) And where should this be plugged into.(Sorry for all the questions, I am thick as f*ck when it comes to wires & electrics, even though I aced Physics in school)

Guest Durrty Boi

channel one on the fader is on the left init?if soleft turntable plugs into the ch1 socketsright goes into ch2use phono inputs, not linethats what i do anyways.the output is what u connect to ur hifi

channel one on the fader is on the left init?if soleft turntable plugs into the ch1 socketsright goes into ch2use phono inputs, not linethats what i do anyways.the output is what u connect to ur hifi
Safe Durrty.What kinda cable do I need to get to connect the mixer to the hi-fi though?What's good with them records as well Durrts?

Guest Durrty Boi
Safe Durrty.What kinda cable do I need to get to connect the mixer to the hi-fi though?What's good with them records as well Durrts?
depends what input ur hifi hasmore times than not itll be the connections that need the cables swifty pointed outthe cable should come with the mixer doeitll look like the cables that are comming from the decksconnect them to the input on ur hifi

depends what input ur hifi hasmore times than not itll be the connections that need the cables swifty pointed outthe cable should come with the mixer doeitll look like the cables that are comming from the decksconnect them to the input on ur hifi
I thought I would have got the cable with the mixer, but there wasn't one in the box. I think I'll be able to get one of the cables Swiftie said for cheap though.And what about them records Durrty?