Sign in to follow this  
O.Man

Opera Web browser

Guest Durrty Boi

im too used to firefox nowits the lil things aswell, not even the features or whatever is greateri get bare pissed off when i have to use IE coz the shortcuts are different, i cnt jus search google or wikipedia on the topits jus not the same

i don't really use any plug ins, for solely browsing opera is nangare the images loading? mine just says image but the links looke fine?! is imagebin down or something

Guest M12

ive been converted to a firefox whore as well.i feel pissed when i have to use IE.

Images aint loading...As for browsing. It depends. There's things I like about FF but I still f*cks with IE though.

Guest Jack X Supreme

I hate how some pages don't work with FF.Like Facebook.

ive been converted to a firefox whore as well.i feel pissed when i have to use IE.

sometimes firefox tends to crash when watching movies onlinewhereas with Opera, with some streamers, u cannot watch movies full screen

Guest Jack X Supreme
:SMine works fine....Firefox is better than Opera, I cant get used to Opera at all. IE is so sh*t, just takes so long to do everything.
Yeah mine's working now but wasn't yesterday.How the f*ck do you view people's profiles? Do you have to be friends?

:SMine works fine....Firefox is better than Opera, I cant get used to Opera at all. IE is so sh*t, just takes so long to do everything.
Yeah mine's working now but wasn't yesterday.How the f*ck do you view people's profiles? Do you have to be friends?
yea, they have to accept you as a friend b4 viewing their profile

f the images, can't b botheredbtw good look with the new subforum thing
What were you trying to show anyways?& yuh. The subforums should be able to get a better view treatment.If the the ting aint RED. Means there's no new topics innit.. biggrin.gif

I don't understand why some people are addicted to it. I use it, but its not all that. Maybe because I'm antisocial and can't actually be bothered to catch up with people.